Jump to content

2023 Recruiting Prospects


Big23Head
 Share

Recommended Posts

On 12/22/2021 at 12:09 AM, NDhoosier said:

That is actually pretty good film... Consider me impressed.

I wasn’t happy when ND first offered him, but I’m changing my tune. He’s my 2nd preference at QB after Moore. Maybe if Rees actually does his job, they can get one of them.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


5 hours ago, ELDER06 said:

I wasn’t happy when ND first offered him, but I’m changing my tune. He’s my 2nd preference at QB after Moore. Maybe if Rees actually does his job, they can get one of them.

I’d rather have him than Vizzina because an Alabama offer will eventually come and he’ll dip as soon as it does. Rees has shown that he’s a sucker when recruits say they aren’t leaving and he apparently doesn’t believe in backup plans.

Edited by ColinKSU
Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, Jburkdd12 said:

He doesn’t sound very interested in the Irish lol 

Think that's just how he writes:

 "Pitt is a great program with great coaches and great academics and it's also in a good area which will keep me productive on and off the field."

BTW... Pitt is not "in a good area".

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, SDIrishFan said:

I know it’s super early and I’m sure some new names will land on the radar with MF taking over and position coaches being filled, but what’s everyone Way Too Early ‘23 commit list look like?

For me this needs to wait a month or two. DC, WR, and OL coaches need addressed which could/will likely change a lot. Analysts like Lauranitis add to the intrigue and possible changes too. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Big23Head said:

For me this needs to wait a month or two. DC, WR, and OL coaches need addressed which could/will likely change a lot. Analysts like Lauranitis add to the intrigue and possible changes too. 

Fine fine party pooper, haha 😂 

  • Leprechaun 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/1/2022 at 3:19 PM, Big23Head said:

 

Guyer High School has two four star safeties ranked #58 (Peyton Bowen) and #121 (Ryan Yaites)? Wow! Plus a high four star QB (#72 overall - Jackson Arnold) and at least one other Div 1 recruit. Not sure how they lost two games.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Notre Dame is in an odd position because they feel like they have a very good shot at Dante Moore who is their clear #1 QB target. Would they even accept a Jackson Arnold commitment at this point? I think Jackson Arnold is a solid QB, but Moore is a legit 5* talent.

Edited by NDhoosier
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, NDhoosier said:

Notre Dame is in an odd position because they feel like they have a very good shot at Dante Moore who is their clear #1 QB target. Would they even accept a Jackson Arnold commitment at this point? I think Jackson Arnold is a solid QB, but Moore is a legit 5* talent.

Depends on how much they love Buchner … if you love him wait all day on Moore then if he bails scrambles to find a top 15 qb. If you have questions you take Arnold now 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, NDhoosier said:

Notre Dame is in an odd position because they feel like they have a very good shot at Dante Moore who is their clear #1 QB target. Would they even accept a Jackson Arnold commitment at this point? I think Jackson Arnold is a solid QB, but Moore is a legit 5* talent.

If Harbaugh leaves for the NFL, then Michigan might fall in Moore's consideration

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share




×
×
  • Create New...