PICTURE: How many are rushing?

38 minutes ago, FaithInIrishForever said:

Question: If you were Jack Coan, how many  defenders do you think are bringing the pass rush in the picture below?

A. 2

B. 3

C. 4

D. 5

E. 6

defense.thumb.jpg.0c9360c331ee67f8ea3be8362beda2bf.jpg

If I’m the QB I say definitely 4 with a good shot at 5 and maybe 6 with a corner blitz

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, ndfanatic78 said:

If I’m the QB I say definitely 4 with a good shot at 5 and maybe 6 with a corner blitz

You got it 4. As you see they were prepared for 6 but I bet they wish the back was lined up on other side to help with FOSKEY who got a SACK on an up and under move549406357_defense2.thumb.jpg.6e7c3ba979156f8619681cfe390253ac.jpg

• Like (+1) 1

20 hours ago, FaithInIrishForever said:

You got it 4. As you see they were prepared for 6 but I bet they wish the back was lined up on other side to help with FOSKEY who got a SACK on an up and under move549406357_defense2.thumb.jpg.6e7c3ba979156f8619681cfe390253ac.jpg

The middle linebacker who drops into coverage, is he showing blitz or is he spying? If he is trying to fake blitz it looks pretty poorly executed. But then, I can see it from a camera view vs the guy on the field staring down the defense.

• Like (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, EddieAngel said:

The middle linebacker who drops into coverage, is he showing blitz or is he spying? If he is trying to fake blitz it looks pretty poorly executed. But then, I can see it from a camera view vs the guy on the field staring down the defense.

Yep. The show is not his best i'm sure freeman went over that in film. Can't shift your wait pre-snap that much.