Freshman RBs

When I look at Diggs and particularly Estime, I 'm happy with ND's future at RB.

I could even see a formation with 3 backs. No not the wishbone.

Imagine ND is at the opponents 5 yard line 5 yards from a TD. You Got Estime or Diggs in the backfield, Tyree slot left, Williams slot right. You could hand to the big back or motion either Tyree or Williams in the backfield to take a sweep run. I know just Dreaming in X's and O's again. But that would be fun.

Here's a reference video.

• Leprechaun (+1) 1

6 hours ago, FaithInIrishForever said:

When I look at Diggs and particularly Estime, I 'm happy with ND's future at RB.

I could even see a formation with 3 backs. No not the wishbone.

Imagine ND is at the opponents 5 yard line 5 yards from a TD. You Got Estime or Diggs in the backfield, Tyree slot left, Williams slot right. You could hand to the big back or motion either Tyree or Williams in the backfield to take a sweep run. I know just Dreaming in X's and O's again. But that would be fun.

Here's a reference video.

Put Mayer on the field with that and the defense would have a very difficult time I think. 

• Leprechaun (+1) 1

Excited about Diggs and Estime both coming to ND!  Think both are underrated.  They complement Williams/Tyree's running style well.  Estime seems like the 1st power back ND has landed in awhile.  Eager to see if either make real contributions in 2021.