2022 Recruit Visits

1 hour ago, NDhoosier said:

Big, you think Bowen will commit soon? Seems like a ND lock at the moment.

Not sure. Seems to want the Alabama offer so we will see. I think ND can win it in the end though.

5 minutes ago, USAFA03_HUGENDFAN said:

Happy for him but guess this means that the staff has low confidence on landing 2-3 OL of the 5 uncommitted that are left on the front page of the recruiting thread. 

It’s him or Hinzman for the spot, doesn’t change the others. 

• Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Big23Head said:

It’s him or Hinzman for the spot, doesn’t change the others. 

Huh?  I thought Craig was a tackle and Hinzman was a center.  Why would they be fighting for a spot?

1 minute ago, Big23Head said:

Wagner, Taylor, Brunner, Rice (don’t think he’s actually that interested though)

Everyone seems to think we have no chance at Taylor and he's already visited.   Maybe an amazing visit could change things with Rice although doubtful

2 minutes ago, Synoptico said:

His decision or NDs?

I believe NDs, it has happened with a few players. The overall board and visits heading into this weekend is bonkers. I still think dominoes are going to fall very soon but it's getting confusing as to when and who.

52 minutes ago, Big23Head said:

I believe NDs, it has happened with a few players. The overall board and visits heading into this weekend is bonkers. I still think dominoes are going to fall very soon but it's getting confusing as to when and who.

Im getting impatient as a fan haha

Yes it seems like we are getting into a critical time for closing on some prospects.  Sounds like we're in great shape with Singleton after his visit, but he gets more important with Sawchuck and Hayden off the board.

Some I've listened to feel we still have a good shot with Hinzman, so hopefully they are right.  I don't think we get Wagner unless OSU passes on him, so hoping we at least land Schrauth to round out OT recruiting.

Interesting that Bradshaw is visiting this weekend.  I wonder what that says about Anderson.  We really need to close on Merriweather at WR and Williams would be a nice plus.

DB recruiting will be interesting to watch but sounds like we're in a good spot there.

51 minutes ago, D Fence said:

Yes it seems like we are getting into a critical time for closing on some prospects.  Sounds like we're in great shape with Singleton after his visit, but he gets more important with Sawchuck and Hayden off the board.

Some I've listened to feel we still have a good shot with Hinzman, so hopefully they are right.  I don't think we get Wagner unless OSU passes on him, so hoping we at least land Schrauth to round out OT recruiting.

Interesting that Bradshaw is visiting this weekend.  I wonder what that says about Anderson.  We really need to close on Merriweather at WR and Williams would be a nice plus.

DB recruiting will be interesting to watch but sounds like we're in a good spot there.

Bradshaw is no longer visiting. 

38 minutes ago, D Fence said:

Good sign?

I think it will be. ND is in a nice spot at WR it appears. I’m really curious to see how his season goes this year though. He’s small but man he’s got quickness and moves.