Zahm becomes transitional housing

Let's see if Jenkins has the you-know-whats to meet with them. He is not worthy to shake the sand off Hesbsurgh's sandals!

Still waiting for which Catholic university outranks ND. Still waiting for specifics on your bit(hing about Jenkins who is far superior to Malloy. Please expound. Did he bang your mom?

Still waiting for which Catholic university outranks ND. Still waiting for specifics on your bit(hing about Jenkins who is far superior to Malloy. Please expound. Did he bang your mom?

I think that this is a valid question. My view of Notre Dame and what it means to be a great Catholic university likely differs with others based on theology and politics. Nonetheless, Notre is the preeminent Catholic university in nation.

Who else is there? Boston College and Georgetown are both well regarded universities, but I would posit that they are not regarded as a better Catholic university than Notre Dame. What other institutions are there? St. John's, Xavier, Santa Clara, ????. The list grows thin quickly despite a number of Catholic universities in each state. I suppose we could include Catholic University, but those unhappy with Notre Dame's Catholicity would likely be similarly unhappy with a university controlled currently by the Vatican.

Don't appreciate your dickhead comment at the end. Can tell you are not an alum but a fair weather fan.

e

Right now the Franciscan University of Steubenville in Ohio is by far the top Catholic university in the nation by far and it is not even close.

Under Jenkins, ND does not have a Catholic faculty anymore and he continues to give university honors to people who oppose the teachings of the Church. His Bishop has called him out on it and he turns a deaf ear to him. He needs to go!

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/22/2021 at 7:55 PM, Jersey Irish said:

Don't appreciate your dickhead comment at the end. Can tell you are not an alum but a fair weather fan.

e

Right now the Franciscan University of Steubenville in Ohio is by far the top Catholic university in the nation by far and it is not even close.

Under Jenkins, ND does not have a Catholic faculty anymore and he continues to give university honors to people who oppose the teachings of the Church. His Bishop has called him out on it and he turns a deaf ear to him. He needs to go!

The dickhead comment is in response to your refusal multiple times to answer the question but cop a lot of attitude.  I had to do something to trigger you into an actual substantive response versus whining with no reasoning.  Alum btw which is how I know Jenkins is steering the ship better than Malloy ever did.  I don’t agree with everything Jenkins does like any leader, but he’s managing the university well and there is no better Catholic school.  But in the end, it’s a university which naturally lends itself to some of the bullshit, unless you go to Hillsdale College or Liberty.  That said, I would never choose to go to those schools for all the bullshit that comes with being that strict.