NCAA Bracket Challenge for Charity

Hi All:

I know in past year's we have done an NCAA bracket challenge here. I wanted to wait and see if there was one before promoting my own. Also, if you participate, i would appreciate if you could let me know (I am responsible for a certain number of donations)

100% of donations go to Make a Wish of Eastern North Carolina. We grant wishes to children with life threatening illnesses.

There are few things to know about this awesome event:

To participate, you will donate through this page.

http://site.wish.org/goto/hoopsforwishes

The entry fee for this year’s contest will be:

$50 Donation = 1 Bracket Selection

$100 Donation = 3 Bracket Selections

$125 Donation = 5 Bracket Selections

Other Donation = Maybe you don't want to select any brackets but you would like to make a donation. Every dollar counts so nothing is too small. Thanks!

Once you have made your donation we will be in touch with instructions to sign up for the pool through runyourpool.com or simply give you the new password for this year's bracket if you have participated before.

PRIZES

Wondering what you can win if you have the winning bracket? Triangle Lawn Games has furnished gift packages as following:

1st Place

$400 Visa Gift card

3 Game Rental Pack With Delivery From Triangle Lawn Games (Valued at $129)

TLG "Support Day Drinking" Tank Top

2nd Place

$200 Visa Gift card

3rd Place

$100 Visa Gift card

We are raising money for Make-A-Wish to help grant wishes for children with critical illnesses. No matter the circumstances, every child deserves a childhood. Life-changing wishes wouldn't happen without the power of donors like you. Your support gives children much-needed hope for brighter days ahead.

For 40 years, Make-A-Wish has brought transformational wishes to more than 330,000 children and families. But we're not done yet.

Your donation today will help make every wish come true. Together, we can continue to be a light of hope throughout this time of crisis - and beyond.

*Note that donations are not tax deductible due to the nature of this contest, and all prizes are fully furnished by private company Triangle Lawn Games.

---

Triangle Lawn Games was founded in 2018 in Raleigh and specializes in affordable lawn game rentals, custom cornhole, NERF parties and cornhole tournament services. Since inception they have expanded to serve customers in 13 cities including Raleigh, Houston, Austin, San Antonio, Dallas, Austin, Chicago, Indianapolis, Charlotte, Richmond, Columbia, Wilmington and Greensboro and continue to add locations, games and services. If you or someone you know is interested in making a party more awesome head to http://www.trianglelawngames.com to learn more.

Thank you for your support!