2022 WR Amorion Walker is Irish!?

irishrush

2 hours ago, jbrown_9999 said:

Kudos to ND staff for offering him months before either Alabama or LSU. Walker is either a Plan B for those schools or he moved himself up to being a Plan A recruit

He was at Alabama’s camp and the coaches clocked him running a 4.41. Before he left campus they offered him. I doubt he’s a plan B. 

7 hours ago, Domers23 said:

He was at Alabama’s camp and the coaches clocked him running a 4.41. Before he left campus they offered him. I doubt he’s a plan B. 

He was a plan B. Until he started blowing up.  That's why he is just getting offered now.  If he was plan A hed have been offered months ago

17 minutes ago, golson5 said:

He was a plan B. Until he started blowing up.  That's why he is just getting offered now.  If he was plan A hed have been offered months ago

I would argue your definitions are wrong.  When a prospect 'blows up' does not determine whether he is plan A or B.  What matters is what tier of acceptance a prospect falls into, i.e. all prospects in plan A would be taken ahead of those in plan B.  So the fact that Walker blew up just recently is irrelevant.  What matters is if he would be taken before others.

• Leprechaun 1

21 minutes ago, BAgate said:

I would argue your definitions are wrong.  When a prospect 'blows up' does not determine whether he is plan A or B.  What matters is what tier of acceptance a prospect falls into, i.e. all prospects in plan A would be taken ahead of those in plan B.  So the fact that Walker blew up just recently is irrelevant.  What matters is if he would be taken before others.

Either way,  I believe Alabama has 5 stars and high 4 stars still higher on their board than Walker. 

1 hour ago, BAgate said:

Do you know how many WRs Alabama and LSU offered before Walker? How many of those have committed to a different school? 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Writing has been on the wall for a while now. Dont know if it is Michigan or not, but I dont think he will be a part of this class. Definitely has potential, I wonder if he will be a name we miss after he plays himself into the top 1-2 rounds or will he be forgotten... definitely curious to see how his career ends up.

• 1 month later...

In a recent free 247 article, it talks about how Walker talks to Harbaugh daily. How is this kid still committed to ND. How can the ND coaches read this and think this is the right know of player for the program?  This kid needs to shit or get off off the pot.  Doubt he ends up ND.  If he does, I bet he transfers at some point. I hope I am wrong but not a fan of this kid and his games at all. 

• Poo 1

34 minutes ago, USAFA03_HUGENDFAN said:

In a recent free 247 article, it talks about how Walker talks to Harbaugh daily. How is this kid still committed to ND. How can the ND coaches read this and think this is the right know of player for the program?  This kid needs to shit or get off off the pot.  Doubt he ends up ND.  If he does, I bet he transfers at some point. I hope I am wrong but not a fan of this kid and his games at all. 

I think that DB coach for Michigan is a friend of the family which is main reason for the interest in Michigan. Plus they may be interested in him at DB instead of WR