Colin was already benched because he sucked (not debatable)... which is why he started his farce political show. Correct, the NFL fans did not like how the NFL was handling it and how the millionaires were whining about something they didnt understand. So the moderates and conservatives chose to change the channel. Are you saying the fans should have kept watching something they did not like? Sounds kind of authoritarian to me...

Those extreme conservatives burned all their NFL gear and proclaimed they were never watching the NFL again all because "some" players where kneeling for the national anthem, I guess they needed a safe space. If something like that gets you triggered you have issues.

Making someone stand for the national anthem sounds kind of authoritarian to me...

the bottom line is there plenty of examples that show there are just as many conservative and liberal whining bitches that love to get offended. IMO its more of a person problem.

if target uses happy holidays in their advertising... ITS A WAR ON THE CHRISTMAS! CHRISTIANS ARE PERSECUTED.

My point with regards to players kneeling is that they are paid to be entertainers and the national anthem is part of the show that is an NFL game.

Does Disney allow their performers at Disney World to protest during a performance? (Maybe they do, I have no idea) They did not seem to support public protests given their treatment of Gina Carano.

^ And not just that, but actually showing bias in how they handle depending on the views of their actors. Pedro Pascal posted something very similar and they did nothing. Neither actor deserved any type of punishment, but the ones who do get punished always seem to have something in common...

the bottom line is there plenty of examples that show there are just as many conservative and liberal whining bitches that love to get offended. IMO its more of a person problem.

Correct, but the point you are missing and the point of this discussion is how each group decides to be "whining bitches"

Moderates and Conservatives: Changes the channel, destroys their own property, etc

Liberals: cancel the other person they do not like, burn cities down, etc

My point with regards to players kneeling is that they are paid to be entertainers and the national anthem is part of the show that is an NFL game.

Does Disney allow their performers at Disney World to protest during a performance? (Maybe they do, I have no idea) They did not seem to support public protests given their treatment of Gina Carano.

Again, I don’t like the kneeling, but I can understand it. IMO, this is whole thing with Valpo is pvssy garbage.

^ And not just that, but actually showing bias in how they handle depending on the views of their actors. Pedro Pascal posted something very similar and they did nothing. Neither actor deserved any type of punishment, but the ones who do get punished always seem to have something in common...

Correct, but the point you are missing and the point of this discussion is how each group decides to be "whining bitches"

Moderates and Conservatives: Changes the channel, destroys their own property, etc

moderates and conservatives: storm the capital, kill cops, destroy government property, refuse to accept their candidate lost the election.

the real problem is people like you who wont call out bad behavior with anyone that has similar opinions.

i bet you think every BLM protest was full of violence and destruction which was actually not the case but you will condemn the biased media otherwise.

Yeah, no. Posting a public known phone number of Ted Cruz versus comparing yourself to a Jewish person in Nazi area Germany is not similar. Nor is a star actor versus a b- actor, that’s an easy business decision. Welcome to capitalism.Disney stock is going through the roof, good for me I own it, and as a proxy voter of this company I am happy with leaderships decision. Go buy some ****** my pillows.

I’ll add to this. Gina was posting election fraud lies and bullshit before the tweet that got her canned. For all we know Disney said, we respect your voice and opinion, but we need you to stop the lies and misinformation bs. She didn’t, continued, and got fired. To me that is very reasonable of an employer. Before she was roided up, I felt bad for her getting her face smashed before making movies in MMA. You may not have even watched her fight live or know who she was before this controversy. I am sure she is going to profit from this. So was she canceled? If the next day you are making paid appearances to hard right events/podcasts or more famous than you were before? Canceled? Nah, just a terrible employee who wouldn’t shut up. Oh look, I just checked her Twitter, she has a special appearance with Ben Shapiro, one of the most listened to podcasts in the world, canceled? I am so confused.

Edited by Jim2Dokes
moderates and conservatives: storm the capital, kill cops, destroy government property, refuse to accept their candidate lost the election.

the real problem is people like you who wont call out bad behavior with anyone that has similar opinions.

i bet you think every BLM protest was full of violence and destruction which was actually not the case but you will condemn the biased media otherwise.

Not sure that the people who stormed the capital can really be classified as "Moderates"

Unfortunately, when you read CNN or Fox News, there really is not much of a moderate view point from either one even though I believe that most folks are probably closer to the middle than either far left or right.

Yeah, no. Posting a public known phone number of Ted Cruz versus comparing yourself to a Jewish person in Nazi area Germany is not similar.

Yes, one is actually harmful, the other is not... nor did you seem to get the message she was trying to portray; her point is being proven every day it seems. It's ok though, I am sure you got told what to think by your favorite media website instead of thinking about it yourself and coming to your own conclusion.

I do have mypillows actually and I support the company still. Left wing propagandist messaging wont change my opinion.

Ya, Ben Shapiro, a jew... Gina seems to have really "offended" the jewish community....

Edited by NDhoosier

1. No moderates were inside the building and only a few hundred went inside after they were let inside by the "Security," only crazy people who seem to have also be at left wing rallies and those who get paid by CNN and MSN were actually doing anything.

2. Which cops were killed? I am a cop, please enlighten me which cops were killed by conservative rioters on Jan 6. I already know what names you are gonna say and it is a proven lie or it's suicide (and that is always a single person's fault)... falsely spread by the biased media "Cop killed by fire extinguisher." <--- that is a flat out bold face lie. If you think that happened, you are a sheep.

3. Still nothing compared to BLM and antifa... even in the same city

4. Ya, the election was full of bullshit... but it's ok, your candidate won, so of course it all seems legit to you.

i bet you think every BLM protest was full of violence and destruction

It is... All Lives Matter. I would love to see a group of people come up to me and my family while we are eating and demand I say Black Lives Matter.

Edited by NDhoosier
1. No moderates were inside the building and only a few hundred went inside after they were let inside by the "Security," only crazy people who seem to have also be at left wing rallies and those who get paid by CNN and MSN were actually doing anything.

2. Which cops were killed? I am a cop, please enlighten me which cops were killed by conservative rioters on Jan 6. I already know what names you are gonna say and it is a proven lie or it's suicide (and that is always a single person's fault)... falsely spread by the biased media "Cop killed by fire extinguisher." <--- that is a flat out bold face lie. If you think that happened, you are a sheep.

4. Ya, the election was full of bullshit... but it's ok, your candidate won, so of course it all

And there it is.. this is the point I go talk to the guy down the street with the Jesus sign versus attempting to have rationale dialogue on DD.

And there it is.. this is the point I go talk to the guy down the street with the Jesus sign versus attempting to have rationale dialogue on DD.

What did you highlight that was false? Speaking of "rationale dialogue."

4. Ya, the election was full of bullshit... but it's ok, your candidate won, so of course it all seems legit to you.

It is... All Lives Matter. I would love to see a group of people come up to me and my family while we are eating and demand I say Black Lives Matter.

you are an extremist conspiracy theorist. go see a counselor. we are done here.