It's been awhile. Just wanted to stop in and say hi. I was checking out the recruits we picked up, and our national team ranking. I think it's going to be a great haul in the long run. I hope everyone is doing well.

Life update: 4 kids now. My son is a frosh in HS and I have 3 daughters (4, 6, 13)

My son started FB/LB as a frosh for our local HS (small school in South Jersey). His passion is wrestling though, so he hopes to go to college for that. My oldest daughter is into softball, plays/trains 10 months out of the year and loves field hockey too.

Fortunately my kids take up all of my free time, so I cant follow the recruiting trail like I used to, but I do miss the debates with you guys & knowing everything about every potential player like the old days lol. I still coach HS football, but gave up HS baseball to help run the travel softball organization my daughter plays for (with the two young ones, I expect to keep that going for years).

I'll try to stop in from time to time. Be safe!!

GO IRISH!!

It's been awhile. Just wanted to stop in and say hi. I was checking out the recruits we picked up, and our national team ranking. I think it's going to be a great haul in the long run. I hope everyone is doing well.

Life update: 4 kids now. My son is a frosh in HS and I have 3 daughters (4, 6, 13)

My son started FB/LB as a frosh for our local HS (small school in South Jersey). His passion is wrestling though, so he hopes to go to college for that. My oldest daughter is into softball, plays/trains 10 months out of the year and loves field hockey too.

Fortunately my kids take up all of my free time, so I cant follow the recruiting trail like I used to, but I do miss the debates with you guys & knowing everything about every potential player like the old days lol. I still coach HS football, but gave up HS baseball to help run the travel softball organization my daughter plays for (with the two young ones, I expect to keep that going for years).

GO IRISH!!

good to hear from you ziggy, be safe, sir.

GO IRISH!!

Dang, good to hear from you. We are loving bunch over here who always get along so we're good.

Yo Ziggy...what school does your boy go to?

I've coached high school in Philly forever but I always follow the South Jersey schools as well. (My 2 sisters and their families moved their and my parents retired and went to the shore full time.)

Yo Ziggy...what school does your boy go to?

I've coached high school in Philly forever but I always follow the South Jersey schools as well. (My 2 sisters and their families moved their and my parents retired and went to the shore full time.)

Im curious too my uncle coached and taught at sterling and woodstown nj and was at cherry hill for a little stint.