Tremble Declares for NFL Draft

tneun89

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">It all started with a Dream...<br><br>Thank you Notre Dame ☘️ <a href="https://t.co/chU1aYPOyg">pic.twitter.com/chU1aYPOyg</a></p>— Tommy Tremble (@TommyTremble) <a href="

">January 8, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I hate to see him go. I do think it opened the staff's eyes to what Tremble did as a blocker and I hope they continue to find players that can fill that role. Having a player that can block and catch equally well is really valuable.

Not sure I understand this one. Maybe it’s cuz next year will be a rebuilding year and he didn’t want to go through that. Surprised if he gets drafted.

Thought for sure he would come back to hone his receiving skills. No doubt, he is an NFL-caliber blocker, but.....

While I'd agree that is seems like he'd benefit from more seasoning at the CFB level, this makes more sense to me than, say, a Troy Niklas. While there are some skills that he needs to develop, his make up (and physical skillset) are astounding. There are plenty of coaches hungry for more players that are thirsty to drop the truck stick and, in that area, TT is off. the. charts. He was born to put a hat on a guy. Beyond that, he has a hybrid, h-back'ish physical make up that offers a real appealing 'swiss army knife' that is gaining prominence in the nfl.

You can always work your skills to better yourself but I took a value of money course at ND......like 4thand1 said he must like his $NFL$ draft projection. He’ll do great in the pros and we’ll be watching him for a long time I think.

I would be shocked if he went in the second or third round...simply shocked.

A great blocker....but his route running skills and hands simply have not been established in his short career....

His blocking alone will get him only a very late round in my view..

aloha

I would be shocked if he went in the second or third round...simply shocked.

A great blocker....but his route running skills and hands simply have not been established in his short career....

His blocking alone will get him only a very late round in my view..

aloha

For a TE I thought his blocking, speed, size and route running was all very good. He doesn’t have hands of glue but he’s not a bad receiver. I can see a day 2 pick.