****THE Official IRISH vs. BAMA Game Day Thread***

Alabama scored 40+ on everyone this year. What did you think the defense was going to do?

Correct, they could’ve gottend 52 like last week vs top 10 Florida. Or 42 vs Georgia. Etc.

Worry about the total lack of offense, not the defense that was never going to keep Bama under 40 no matter what.

You are proving my point. We are bad in everything. Bama could have beat us 55-7 if they wanted to. They are just trying to keep guys healthy for the title game.

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You are proving my point. We are bad in everything. Bama could have beat us 55-7 if they wanted to. They are just trying to keep guys healthy for the title game.

I think Bama never worried about us. They knew it would be a walkover. Kelly teams are so predictable that it is laughable.

That’s not the point.

Alabama averages 50 points a game. No one stopped them. No one. The defense has to be capable of keeping it to 45 to win 48-45. Maybe they could have, who knows. But you can’t win with 7 points today and 10 last week.

Elite offenses win today and ND is far from having one.

That’s not the point.

Alabama averages 50 points a game. No one stopped them. No one. The defense has to be capable of keeping it to 45 to win 48-45. Maybe they could have, who knows. But you can’t win with 7 points today and 10 last week.

Great, yeah we only lost by 17.

How come the 2 or 3 fastest Irish WRs don't see the field?

How come other programs have freshman WRs actually get some plays?

This was my first thought. You have no play designs for your fastest guy. BUT, he’s able to get in on the last few plays of the semi-final. What a joke

That’s not the point.

I agree with you on our offense.

I think Bama never worried about us. They knew it would be a walkover. Kelly teams are so predictable that it is laughable.

It sure seemed that way. Bama just was pretty matter of factly about this game. It was like a business trip for them.

It would have been better for us to go to a NY6 bowl and get a decent win than to go thru another *** whipping like that.

There is absolutely no good that comes out of making the CFP and just get drubbed like this consistently.

In 10 years Saban will be either dead or retired and Swinney will be in the NFL. So, there’s that.

Swinney will be at Bama if anywhere. Kelly has what 4 more years? Just wish for a different culture, emotion is desperately needed. I watch other teams excited and hopped up, we always look like we're on our way to a pencil convention.

Swinney will be at Bama if anywhere. Kelly has what 4 more years? Just wish for a different culture, emotion is desperately needed. I watch other teams excited and hopped up, we always look like we're on our way to a pencil convention.

It's not like kelly said it's not the head coach's job to motivate his players

Too bad no one told Holtz that

It would have been better for us to go to a NY6 bowl and get a decent win than to go thru another *** whipping like that.

There is absolutely no good that comes out of making the CFP and just get drubbed like this consistently.

I’ve got news for you, Bama is going to beat Clemson worse than they beat ND. This Bama team might be better than last yr’s LSU.