****THE Official IRISH vs. BAMA Game Day Thread***

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, this is a talent issue, but it’s also a Tommy Rees issue.

I disagree. And I dislike Rees as much as I dislike Pawlus. He’s calling screens and draws which tells me he understands what he’s going against. It’s definitely a talent issue. Mainly...speed. Which has always been an issue. It used to be power and speed. Now it’s just speed on the outside, both on offense and defense.

Sorry, Book just isn’t good enough. Such a shame ND can’t get an elite QB.

Completely agree. It’s a shame because he takes a beating on here, but it’s fact. If ND had even Wilson of BYU this game may be tied. It is what it is.

Good thing Lea spent time interviewing a ST coach this week

To be honest, if you expected the D to keep them under 35, you’d have been crazy. They are doing exactly what you’d expect and what they’ve done to everyone.

Offense is the problem today. You can’t win with 7 and 10 points in today’s college football.

Sorry, Book just isn’t good enough. Such a shame ND can’t get an elite QB.

But BK is such a great hard working recruiter and judge of QB talent that ND has so many 4 and 5 star QB recruits in his 11 years. The fact that he had Rees and Book as his starters for about half of his tenure as coach says nothing about his recruiting ability

Alabama has covered the spread before the 3rd quarter is over.

However if you told me Alabama would have 28 going into the 4th quarter, I’d have taken it and hoped it’d have been 28-20 or sometthing with a chance to steal the game in the 4th.