****THE Official IRISH vs. BAMA Game Day Thread***

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I will say this since I’m calm. This has been one of the best seasons I’ve watched since 93’. It wasn’t a sham of a season where Nd was 11-0 or 12-0 and they almost lost 4 of the games. Great season.

3rd and 7 Qb power?

Why even play if that’s the attitude?

Exactly. Let’s rely on a smallish qb to make up 7 yards against an aggressive defense. I know you have to do things unconventionally but this is telling your team we are just trying to play safe.

Do I continue to watch to see what type of blowout this becomes or do I go enjoy my rest of my day. I’m leaning to the latter. Anybody think Nd can do better than Kelly now? I could tell when they walked out they were going to get curbed stomped. No excitement. The fear in there eyes.

Do I continue to watch to see what type of blowout this becomes or do I go enjoy my rest of my day. I’m leaning to the latter. Anybody think Nd can do better than Kelly now? I could tell when they walked out they were going to get curbed stomped. No excitement. The fear in there eyes.

Pathetic, same old crap every time.

Alabama does the to everyone of offense, so that isn’t the issue. They are just that good.

But the offense needs to be able to throw a ball more than 7 yards downfield once in a while. That’s the issue.