Was Saturday's game part of a 'master plan'?

jbrown_9999

Could Brian Kelly have intentionally thrown the game to get Alabama to under-estimate the Irish in the CFP?

If BK was confident that ND would make it into the CFP and knowing that he would most likely need to beat Alabama to win the NC, perhaps BK wanted to not play well to have Saban overlook the CFP semifinal game and spend all of his time and energy on Clemson and Ohio St.

One can always hope...

Yes, and the queen of England is a reptilian alien who s a shapeshifters.

She IS part of the Pentavirate, though, along with the Vatican, the Gettys, the Rothschilds, AND...... Colonel Sanders before he went tits up.

Oh, I hated the Colonel with is wee beady eyes, and that smug look on his face. "Oh, you're gonna buy my chicken! Ohhhhh!" He puts an addictive chemical in his chicken that makes ya crave it fortnightly.

She IS part of the Pentavirate, though, along with the Vatican, the Gettys, the Rothschilds, AND...... Colonel Sanders before he went tits up.

Oh, I hated the Colonel with is wee beady eyes, and that smug look on his face. "Oh, you're gonna buy my chicken! Ohhhhh!" He puts an addictive chemical in his chicken that makes ya crave it fortnightly.

Dang, all the work KFC put in to up the Colonels appeal with the Lifetime movie down the drain.