ESPN says USC has slight advantage to get in over ND if they win...

Green Goblin

USC blows a Fu(king nut... I mean, have they not watched them...at all??? They're barely beating teams that are worse that AAC teams. Cincy would mop the floor with USC. Here comes the equivalent of partisan politics in news media....except here it's bias for USC from surely a few USC grads on ESPN's staff.

It is ESPN...remember their issue with ND is the NBC contract. That Irish Envy is real with ESPN.

You can track recruits...ESPN regularly drops kids a star when they commit to ND both in football and bball. That’s legit...they do the reverse in hoops with Duke. A 3 star kid commits to Coach K he goes to 4...4 star goes to 5. (I like Duke hoops so that ain’t a hate post).

That being said...I am 100% positive if ND looses on Saturday they are OUT. The NCAA will say the potential 3 game thing was why or that the whatever whatever was better.

The issue is it relies too heavily on past precident. there is a huge factor if a team is considered undefeated and wins their conference. They havent adjusted the formula to account for covid season.

Yeah the whole thing is dumb.

They just showed that if ND wins, their odds of getting in are 96%.

What? In what world does ND not get in with a win on Saturday?

That implies the whole thing has no merit.