Audric Estime (Is Irish!)

Better hope we land him. Not sure you could bungle RB recruiting any worse than we did this year if we dont.

Should have been offered a long time ago. Braylon Edwards' nephew was never coming here.

If we land him and Diggs we'll be more than fine

Almost everyone thinks a flip to ND is happening. Timing is the only question. It sounds like he may sign Friday. I know he wanted to visit ND first, so that is probably the hold up. But, he should be ND's and it is probable he signs on Thursday or Friday.

Almost everyone thinks a flip to ND is happening. Timing is the only question. It sounds like he may sign Friday. I know he wanted to visit ND first, so that is probably the hold up. But, he should be ND's and it is probable he signs on Thursday or Friday.

Yeah. People are freaking out too much here with running back.

Do you see the delta between the top guy we have this year and the next one? RB is hugely important and an elite one makes a big difference.

We will be well stocked at rb with Kyren, Tyree, Diggs and Estime. Not worried about it. Just land those 2 and we are good

Better hope we land him. Not sure you could bungle RB recruiting any worse than we did this year if we dont.

Should have been offered a long time ago. Braylon Edwards' nephew was never coming here.

with our OL recruiting every year and OL play on the field I think it would be hard to screw up RB recruiting but I guess that's what happens when you go all in on one RB and he decides to go somewhere else. frustrating.

with our OL recruiting every year and OL play on the field I think it would be hard to screw up RB recruiting but I guess that's what happens when you go all in on one RB and he decides to go somewhere else. frustrating.

Eh even if we get no one this year, just means we would become super attractive to top talent next year.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">I’ll be signing my National Letter of intent Tomorrow!!👀</p>— Audric Estime ² (@AudricEstime) <a href="

">December 17, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Very hopeful he is ND now cause this just happened: Former Auburn redshirt sophomore RB Harold Joiner is transferring to Michigan State. For whatever it's worth, Joiner (6'4/231) will be a Spartan for his final couple of years. Back in 2018, Joiner was a four-star recruit for the Tigers, but only received 15 carries in his first two years on campus before effectively taking 2020 off.

Very hopeful he is ND now cause this just happened: Former Auburn redshirt sophomore RB Harold Joiner is transferring to Michigan State. For whatever it's worth, Joiner (6'4/231) will be a Spartan for his final couple of years. Back in 2018, Joiner was a four-star recruit for the Tigers, but only received 15 carries in his first two years on campus before effectively taking 2020 off.

Think he will choose Irish but that part is irrelevant

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">It’s official...South bend here I come <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Goirish?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Goirish</a> ✍🏽🍀 <a href="https://t.co/eA5mvXndC4">pic.twitter.com/eA5mvXndC4</a></p>— Audric Estime ² (@AudricEstime) <a href="

">December 18, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

This is awesome! He should have been offered way before this in IMHO

ND fans will not be disappointed by this Jersey stud.

Estime offers a rare combination of power and speed and is coming off one of the best seasons a NJ high school RB has had in recent memory. In just eight games, He ran for a state-best 1,838 yards and 22 touchdowns on 185 carries for St. Joseph. Despite playing some of the best high school teams in the country, He rushed for at least 160 yards in every game, highlighted by a 309-yard, three-touchdown performance at Don Bosco Prep and a 296-yard, four-touchdown effort two weeks later at Cherokee. He also added 14 receptions for 185 yards and two TDs.

I am nicknaming him now: "The Bus II"!!!!