Michigan St vs Ohio St

The Michigan fan I talk to said he believed it would be off last Friday. He said they had 15-20 cases and hoping the numbers start to go down. Looks like they either didn’t or there were more. They also have 4th qb at the helm. Not looking good for them right now. Easier to cancel when everything is shyt.

From ESPN article:

"In addition, if another Big Ten game for Saturday were to be canceled, the conference could move around games in an effort to get Ohio State to play.

If Purdue, which canceled practice Tuesday to evaluate its latest COVID-19 testing, had to cancel against Indiana, the Big Ten could move around games or have Indiana and Ohio State play again."

I suppose all options will be on the table now.

From ESPN article:

"In addition, if another Big Ten game for Saturday were to be canceled, the conference could move around games in an effort to get Ohio State to play.

If Purdue, which canceled practice Tuesday to evaluate its latest COVID-19 testing, had to cancel against Indiana, the Big Ten could move around games or have Indiana and Ohio State play again."

I suppose all options will be on the table now.

I was waiting for this. Get Ohio State a game in no matter what. Even if it’s someone they played or if they have to move around original schedules to help Ohio State.

I was waiting for this. Get Ohio State a game in no matter what. Even if it’s someone they played or if they have to move around original schedules to help Ohio State.

if the BigTen would allow it im sure cincy would be more than willing to play the buckeyes, or does it need to be another conference game in order to qualify for the championship game?

While I think this is dumb, we have no room to complain, considering the ACC essentially cancelled games so ND and Clemson would be as healthy as possible going into the rematch.

While I think this is dumb, we have no room to complain, considering the ACC essentially cancelled games so ND and Clemson would be as healthy as possible going into the rematch.

They also played 10 games vs. 5

That’s a world of difference

Exactly. It’s not a coincidence that ND started losing players to injury the last few weeks.

10 games vs 5-6 is a huge difference on your body.

Also, if you listened to Kelly's presser, he talked about the wall freshman hit halfway through. I'm sure it's not just freshman that run into this wall. ND also didn't have the luxury of waiting half the season to play. Not to mention, play one game, take two off, play two games, take one week off. Play two games wait for playoffs-or whatever their schedule looked like. They've had many weeks to relax and get healthy. I know it can throw your timing off, but they didn't go through the grind.

ND has played 10 games. That’s a season.

5 games is not a season. Everyone else shouldn’t be punished or have to go TWICE as far just because the Big 10 made a bad decision. The Big 10 needs to shoulder responsibility for what they did.

Kick Ohio State out of the playoffs.

Seriously, why not just declare them the conference champion?

They pass on the eye test! If we are going to bend and break every rule to make it happen for them why bother making them play the conference championship game at all?

We college football fans are pretty ****ed up when it comes to the integrity of a regular season.