Someone's Gotta Ask - Go Ahead, Call Me a Sexist

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope she gets smashed this weekend lol

I never wish serious injury on anyone (which would definitely happen if she was tackled), but more importantly, I dont want the player that hit her to be labeled a woman abuser the rest of his life... falsely.

Dudes, let’s be real...

What kicker on this planet isn’t getting smashed if they get hit???

I wish her well and applaud her efforts, ya bunch of sexist pigs... :)

Haha. So true. Type in “punters and kickers getting destroyed on YouTube. I can’t figure out how to link it from a phone. Too old...anyways, That will put it on perspective.

They all eventually get up. Would she?

That's because they can't field a team since they all quit... Is she playing QB this week?

I would’ve left at halftime after she felt the need to lecture the team. It’s one thing to be terrible and get your azz kicked, it’s another thing to get yourself killed playing for a sideshow

I would’ve left at halftime after she felt the need to lecture the team. It’s one thing to be terrible and get your azz kicked, it’s another thing to get yourself killed playing for a sideshow

Who does she think she is lecturing everyone things she knows nothing about? Megan Rapinoe? hahaha.

The problem here is not that it happened. If the best kicker a team can find happens to be a female, then so be it. But if the potential for rule changes didnt loom, no one would care.

It's that recent history has shown that when the peception of social justice is at stake, everyone bends over backwards out of fear of being called sexist or mysoginist.

The next step would be to allow females to play the male variant of sports while having their own set of rules. I could 100% see them letting girls play this sport and eventually amassing new penalties that pertain only to females. Immediate ejections for roughing the kicker, proximity barriers for opponents, etc...

It's when the game suffers changes to accommodate that tolerance reaches its peak. Just my opinion. Vandy needing to rely on a female kicker to bail them out shouldnt have led to her being named SEC player of the week....

This is no different than when the mil opened up some of the selective qualification courses to females out of pressure from the pentagon. It's great that there are females who can survive the Ranger course. But not a single one of the Rangers on those teams would prefer a female over male counterparts when it comes to their lives being on the line. Also, a female officer managed to make it through SEAL assessment just last year. She was "not selected" to attend BUDS for this very reason. If they were suitable for this kind of work and deemed a more viable alternative than their male counterparts, this wouldnt happen. It's not because theyre female. It's because making it through echelons of assessment doesn't mean you're qualified to attempt BUDS, in this case, or deserving of being relied upon for very austere work---ask the thousands of annual male applicants that suffer the same fate. That's just the simple truth.

Edited by echo88
Who does she think she is lecturing everyone things she knows nothing about? Megan Rapinoe? hahaha.

Seriously, just imagine you’re a Vandy player and you’ve been getting physically beaten up all season. Then some PR stunt, who joined the team that week and never been touched physically, wants to lecture you. How do you not get pissed off? Mason should never coach again, and Pete Sampson should resign. Maybe let Amy Coney Barret take his job. She’s good at her job in an unrelated field, but she must also be good at writing about football if she’s good at writing legal briefs. That’s how that works, right Pete?

The problem here is not that it happened. If the best kicker a team can find happens to be a female, then so be it. But if the potential for rule changes didnt loom, no one would care.

It's that recent history has shown that when the peception of social justice is at stake, everyone bends over backwards out of fear of being called sexist or mysoginist.

The next step would be to allow females to play the male variant of sports while having their own set of rules. I could 100% see them letting girls play this sport and eventually amassing new penalties that pertain only to females. Immediate ejections for roughing the kicker, proximity barriers for opponents, etc...

It's when the game suffers changes to accommodate that tolerance reaches its peak. Just my opinion. Vandy needing to rely on a female kicker to bail them out shouldnt have led to her being named SEC player of the week....

This is no different than when the mil opened up some of the selective qualification courses to females out of pressure from the pentagon. It's great that there are females who can survive the Ranger course. But not a single one of the Rangers on those teams would prefer a female over male counterparts when it comes to their lives being on the line. Also, a female officer managed to make it through SEAL assessment just last year. She was "not selected" to attend BUDS for this very reason. If they were suitable for this kind of work and deemed a more viable alternative than their male counterparts, this wouldnt happen. It's not because theyre female. It's because making it through echelons of assessment doesn't mean you're qualified to attempt BUDS, in this case, or deserving of being relied upon for very austere work---ask the thousands of annual male applicants that suffer the same fate. That's just the simple truth.

There’s no difference bw men & women- Ellen/Elliot Page

Agreed. They said she was even kicking FGs as long as 38 yards in practice!!

I could kick a 40 yard FG now in my work boots. They couldn't find anyone else with a semi live leg to do that job? Of course they could but they knew they were getting walloped and went for the free PR instead. It is a completely bogus story.

15 minutes post game... Vanderbilt fires their coach with years left in contract. Story at 11! LOL

PS I edited my post due to future aspirations! Lol