-Drew White is so inconsistent. Today he was unbelievable, next week he might be awful.

-Ian Book has officially surpassed game manager. The plays he made, with his arm and legs were special. Add in how he takes care of the ball and we’ll miss him when he’s gone.

-This is Kelly’s deepest team.

-Tremble should primarily be a blocker, has iffy hands.

-Who has a better defense than Notre Dame? I haven’t seen one. Do whatever you can to retain Lea, head coach in waiting and all.

Lou had 100+ scholarship players too

Recruiting was much more local for almost all schools except ND in the 80s.

Now Alabama can go into any state and get their best players. Same with Clemson. Same with Ohio St.

I think its created a concentration of talent that really isn’t that healthy for college football but what can you do?

My favorite part about an ND win anymore is going to a Clemson football board and listening to them complain how bad ND is while ignoring the fact that ND punched them in the mouth and left way too many points on the board in that game.

TigerNet has become my favorite comedy website

Today was a good win. Clemson was a good win. This has been a good year. Book is a lot better than I give him credit for and I think in spite of my hemming and hawing over the last couple years he really does have some honest NFL potential. The guy has balls as big as church bells and he improvises well. That stuff today, he had a couple of schoolyard plays that were phenomenal.

Heck of a season.

the second half has been amazing to watch all year

Lea makes great adjustments and typically shuts teams down in the second half

Rees and the OL wear our teams and long demoralizing drives.

How many times this year have we see injury timeouts where the other team is gassed in the 4th quarter.

I listened to Clemson fan whine about how their top def players were out as well as lawerence. Tonight Nd was without their starting center and guard. They were Without two top wrs and their best def player for most of the game. There was also a stretch where they were without both starting safeties. The defensive numbers were actually better without Hamilton. Take that b&$@hes! This team is for real. Next man in!!!

Edited by Domers23