Domer Domain (and IE) to be Sold

Donjuan

No problem. Glad it helped :thumb:

I'm not sure it helped yet, haven't been over there in a while. I'll try to check tonight.

Didn't work. My account is still not active, I still have not received any kind of activation email, and the links on the website to resend the activation email do not work. Oh well. I'll just have to keep lurking without posting.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
44 minutes ago, USAFA03_HUGENDFAN said:

Wow this new format works so much better on a phone.  Thank you. 

One critique, the threads where folks post a tweet turns into a never ending slew of tweets they didn’t post/link and just continues as you scroll down.  Noticed this mainly in the recruiting threads.

Glad you like the new format! Still some work to go regarding style, but wanted to have as little downtime as possible.

Thanks for the heads-up regarding the tweets. I'll see if there's a way to fix that, but that might need to be manual edits. If you see anything else that's out of whack, please drop me a message. It was a very big update, so I expected some stuff to break, unfortunately. Tried to preserve as much as possible in the process.

• Mike unpinned this topic