Domer Domain (and IE) to be Sold

Who's got $3.2k laying around? Ownership wants to give us first dibs on buying DD. IE would cost around $20k. DD makes around $795 a year on ad sales. Not sure on IE but I would imagine it makes a lot more given the initial purchasing cost.

If there are any serious/interested buyers out there, please shoot me a message. I've been told this should not affect our day-to-day but it'd be nice if we had a passionate fan who owned DD verses some random person off Flippa.

Thank you.

-Gabe/"DJ"

I have no idea. I could speculate but I'd rather not. lol.

I'm inclined to buy the entire website (DomerDomain). What's my contact with the mods? I'd basically let the mods continue to do their thing, and just make a couple of minor cosmetic tweaks. Do the mods run design and all of that?

Send me your email and any any other pertinent contact info so

I can get it to ownership. Also, design has been solely managed by a tech guy, not part of DD but somebody I have contact with, regularly. I don’t really have a lot of admin privileges with the design but I’m sure that could change with new ownership.

I'm inclined to buy the entire website (DomerDomain). What's my contact with the mods? I'd basically let the mods continue to do their thing, and just make a couple of minor cosmetic tweaks. Do the mods run design and all of that?

Oh come onnnnnnnn!! How do we not have the make it rain emoji on the smilie list???

You'll have to fight me for it.

Who's got $3.2k laying around? Ownership wants to give us first dibs on buying DD. IE would cost around $20k. DD makes around $795 a year on ad sales. Not sure on IE but I would imagine it makes a lot more given the initial purchasing cost.

If there are any serious/interested buyers out there, please shoot me a message. I've been told this should not affect our day-to-day but it'd be nice if we had a passionate fan who owned DD verses some random person off Flippa.

Thank you.

-Gabe/"DJ"

Do you have a ready to review Proforma including Balance Sheet, User Rights/Fees and P&L? If so, I'd be interested.

I am going to be mostly off topic here as this doesn't pertain to the purchase of the websites, however, it is IE related. If ANYONE here is also a user on Irish Envy can you PLEASE message a mod or an admin from their site and ask them to activate my account? I'm using the same screen name there too. I can't post or PM anyone because my account isn't active and all of the links they offer to resend activation emails are broken. Much appreciated, GO IRISH.

I am going to be mostly off topic here as this doesn't pertain to the purchase of the websites, however, it is IE related. If ANYONE here is also a user on Irish Envy can you PLEASE message a mod or an admin from their site and ask them to activate my account? I'm using the same screen name there too. I can't post or PM anyone because my account isn't active and all of the links they offer to resend activation emails are broken. Much appreciated, GO IRISH.

I sent them a message

This is definitely intriguing. I Would like to see more Financials. What are the yearly earnings, Total yearly SG&A last year and current, number of associates employed ,3 year wage average. Total yearly Profit last 5 years.

This seem to good. Very interesting though.

You're not buying a subway. Dude I love ND football and this forum is legit, so I'm interested.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Mike unpinned this topic