If Ohio State loses to Indiana today

Green Goblin

I definitely think Notre Dame can beat this Ohio State team

HUGELY overrated

The team in that game today that is hugely overrated is IU. Fun story, but they're not in the same league as OSU when it comes down to it and not worthy of a ranking inside the Top 10.

I think us vs OSU would be quite the nail-biter.

Edited by NDNorm

IU has been terrible on offense, but they’ve let of ton of opportunities slip away. WR drop on a 4th-and-short in the first quarter. IU turnover in the redzone, so instead of 21-14 at half, it was 28-7. IU pick but then the DB fumbles it going into OSU territory. Another WR drop and OSU pick six very next play. This game should be much closer. OSU does not look in the same league as Bama, which is where they’ve been hyped up to be since before the season.

I hope Indiana can keep their coach. OSU will be tough to beat.

They've got a full buyout, both ways, reportedly. If Allen were to leave, he'd owe Indiana something like $22m total this offseason. And, it's got a perpetual extension toll on it. For every year he takes IU to a bowl game, he gets an extra year added onto his deal, and the buyout remains the same.

Sounds like he's the IU coach until he retires.