Tip of the hat to S&C - overdue???

ND just out lasted the #1 team in the country, which has consistently been one of the top 2 programs over the last 5+ years. For an emphatic punctuation they owned the 2nd overtime.

Since Lou the team would have run out of gas. Some of it is greater recruiting depth, and better assistant coaches, but full honor and credit due to Coach Balis and his staff.

I absolutely tip my hat. He’ll, he can have the hat. I was on board at the beginning of getting rid of Longo when I was noticing that are linemen were always fat. Our guys weren’t winning the battle at the lines, and none of our guys were toned.

So, congratulations to Balis and his guys. Football has changed so much that the strength and conditioning coach is one of the most important coaches in the game. Awesome get here.

ND just out lasted the #1 team in the country, which has consistently been one of the top 2 programs over the last 5+ years. For an emphatic punctuation they owned the 2nd overtime.

Since Lou the team would have run out of gas. Some of it is greater recruiting depth, and better assistant coaches, but full honor and credit due to Coach Balis and his staff.

Yup. ND's front 7 is about as good as it gets. Thats weight room dominance and explosion at the rover. Safeties are experienced with Crawford and uber Talented with Hamilton. Weakness is still corner. The transfer at Boundary is good and Lewis/Bracy are the ones that coaches try to pick on.

Good news is Mickens shows signs of being able to get corners to play the ball in the air.

I think Lewis will develop into a solid corner, might need to be on the graduate transfer market again next year. But strength and conditioning meets the right coaching, its awesome.

Tip of the hat deserved, but we’ve been talking about Bailis for a while. I remember ND released those before & after pics in his first season and you saw Te’Von Coney turn into a complete monster. He’s done an outstanding job since he came aboard

I was just commenting to my wife at kickoff last week that this team doesn't lose the 'look the part' battle anymore. Perhaps Bama has some taller dudes, but our guys look like grown *** men out there.

Yeah, I noticed pretty much the same. The players looked jacked and ready to play. No more dough boys.

I'd love to see an ICON video or some special on just Balis. His personality is contagious and listening to his voice alone makes me want to start lifting again. Everyone is right though, we have men now and love seeing the before and afters! Reminds me of NCAA2012 when it would tell you how much your player developed since camp IIRC.