What Clemson fans are saying

Let’s not forget all the celebrations on Saturday after the election was called. I didn’t see one media source talking about how those crowds should be social distancing etc.

Guess the seriousness of the whole thing only matters when it is convenient.

Absolutely agree! They only complain when it fits their narrative. Bunch of hypocrites. It can’t be a selective criticism in certain situations.

Absolutely agree! They only complain when it fits their narrative. Bunch of hypocrites. It can’t be a selective criticism in certain situations.

They want to be able to have their fun, but restrict everyone else’s. In order to justify their hypocrisy, they blatantly lie and say ND students weren’t wearing masks. No matter how much evidence to the contrary, they keep pushing that. Screw them.

another example of people acting dumb.

does anyone know what the tv ratings were for the ND-Clemson game vs when joe biden spoke during the ND-Clemson game? they should have had biden on usa network.

another example of people acting dumb.

does anyone know what the tv ratings were for the ND-Clemson game vs when joe biden spoke during the ND-Clemson game? they should have had biden on usa network.

Isn’t Twitter supposed to crack down on fake news now? You wouldn’t believe how many people will blindly say “one group wore masks, the other didn’t.” And that’s a fully verifiable lie. Anyway, he needs to be mercilessly bullied until he apologizes or quits Twitter. It’s the only way c**ts like that learn.

Isn’t Twitter supposed to crack down on fake news now? You wouldn’t believe how many people will blindly say “one group wore masks, the other didn’t.” And that’s a fully verifiable lie. Anyway, he needs to be mercilessly bullied until he apologizes or quits Twitter. It’s the only way c**ts like that learn.

first we need to find out which way he leans politically so we can apply the correct set of standards, we must follow the science.

Patience....it's not entirely his ship just yet. A few months left to go before the media/social media agendas can fully blossom.

Clemson could very easily beat ND in a rematch. However, I feel like people really don’t understand how good this ND team is, especially with Book playing at this level. ND’s Lines are as good as anyone in country, they go 3 deep at RB, Mayer may very well be the best TE in CF, and you have 2 Top 10 Draft prospects on D in Owusu and Hamilton

I really think we played safe against Clemson. I think Tommy channeling his kick *** sister with his offensive play calling will make Clemson our little kittens in the ACC Championship game. I think we beat them by 21 next time if we clean up our mistakes and get one of our speed guys back. This ND team has a lot of future NFL starters on it.

I really think we played safe against Clemson. I think Tommy channeling his kick *** sister with his offensive play calling will make Clemson our little kittens in the ACC Championship game. I think we beat them by 21 next time if we clean up our mistakes and get one of our speed guys back. This ND team has a lot of future NFL starters on it.

Like the optimism but if the team plays like they did today they aren’t beating UNC let alone Clemson in a rematch.

Like the optimism but if the team plays like they did today they aren’t beating UNC let alone Clemson in a rematch.

I agree however mostly related to turnovers. Nd stopped trying w/ 45-23 lead. This game could have easily been 60-23 if Nd wasn’t just tying to run out the clock and did not put in second team on BC last drive.

I went over and read some threads. My goodness some of the **** on there.

This is what happens when you make rooting for a team part of your ego. That’s why I always cringe when fans say “we” when referring to a team they root for. Don’t get me wrong, I’m a diehard ND fan. A win like last week makes my whole week better and a loss is as devastating. I just don’t believe any of the results are a reflection upon myself

OMG I forgot about his sister thank you for the reminder. I hated the ND drama back then but it is a hell of a good laugh to look back on, aside from Floyd and the DUI. That is a sad precursor and a bad end for a talented young man.