THE Official Irish vs Tigers Game Day Thread!

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It’s an all time great win, I get the excitement, but there’s rules in place, right or wrong, that could kill the season.

It doesn't feel like an all time win. We play these guys again in what, 6 weeks maybe? It's only the first half and I'm sure they cannot wait to get healthy and steamroll us on a neutral field.

The invasion was mind numbingly dumb and takes away from the achievement of winning a regular season game.

What's up all you ANTI ND & Kelly bitches?

I left this forum because of all you whiney bitches and last visited over a year go. Go ahead and ban me. I'm just here to gloat you pompous asses.

Look, I get the criticism. Some of it is legit, but god dam, give him some respect. He brought ND back to a level that was unthinkable 10 yrs ago.

He was clutch when it counted and he did not let that fumble at the goal line affect him at all. He was the key to victory!!

He was excellent the final drive & OT. Again, like Kelly, he has his faults, but deserves credit for what he’s done.

It doesn't feel like an all time win. We play these guys again in what, 6 weeks maybe? It's only the first half and I'm sure they cannot wait to get healthy and steamroll us on a neutral field.

The invasion was mind numbingly dumb and takes away from the achievement of winning a regular season game.

I think it’s one of the great wins.

Book has secured his name in ND football lore.

Students storming the field was great. Love it.

A night for celebration. Anyone who wants to doubt or feel sad or blame students, go right ahead.

I guarantee you that you will ALWAYS and forever remember this season and this game.

I think it’s one of the great wins.

Book has secured his name in ND football lore.

Students storming the field was great. Love it.

A night for celebration. Anyone who wants to doubt or feel sad or blame students, go right ahead.

I guarantee you that you will ALWAYS and forever remember this season and this game.

They might very well blowout ND in a few weeks. However, the Clemson team that lined up tonight is still Top 5. I’m not even so sure there was much of a drop off at QB with Lawrence out.

They might very well blowout ND in a few weeks. However, the Clemson team that lined up tonight is still Top 5. I’m not even so sure there was much of a drop off at QB with Lawrence out.

I very much enjoyed that game but I'll really roar if we can back it up in the ACC championship game. I fear they'll really lay it on the next time out with a healthy roster. Lawrence was not even their biggest loss tonight.

Then we need to do it again in the playoffs.

It is one of the all-time ND wins and Brian Kelly is an all-time great ND coach.

Haters get lost.

However you want to classify him, can we just appreciate the work he’s done? There’s very few coaches that can do what he’s done.

I very much enjoyed that game but I'll really roar if we can back it up in the ACC championship game. I fear they'll really lay it on the next time out with a healthy roster. Lawrence was not even their biggest loss tonight.

Then we need to do it again in the playoffs.

They really got beat to s**t tonight. It looks like they lost Bockhorst and Brese for the rest of the yr. it’s hard to believe there’s much of a drop off at QB. Uialegli would be starting at any school other than OSU or Clemson.