Notre Dame as a Home Underdog

tneun89

Interesting stat from The Bear...

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Notre Dame has been a home underdog four times since 2014. The Irish have won every game outright...</p>— Chris Fallica (@chrisfallica) <a href="

">November 6, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I know Georgia Tech 2015 and Michigan 2018 are two of them, but can't think of the other two.

It might be Stanford 2014 and USC 2017.

From what I can find ND was favored by 3.5 over USC in 2017.

I see the line as ND -1 for Miami in 2016, but that could have changed by game time.

ND was favored vs Georgia?

From what I can find ND was favored by 3.5 over USC in 2017.

I see the line as ND -1 for Miami in 2016, but that could have changed by game time.

ND was favored vs Georgia?

Yep, that one I am positive of - ND favored over UGA - I think ND was favored largely because Jake Fromm was starting his first game and Georgia wasn't Georgia yet (coming off an 8-5 season).

I thought about Miami but then saw they had lost 3 in a row going into ND, so assumed they weren't favored on the road. But that would make sense - ND was truly terrible that season.