2022 Recruiting Prospects

Big23Head

18 hours ago, 4thand1 said:

Hoping that Nwankpa saw Hamilton's performance and thought that will be him in 1 or 2 years!  Doesn't seem like there's much confidence regarding the remaining 2022 guys. 

Also hoping that he just looks at the rosters and sees that he can probably play right away at ND, whereas he would likely sit for a year or two at OSU. That doesn't always matter to recruits, but hopefully seeing Hamilton play a ton as a true freshman, earn All American honors as a sophomore, and potentially go Top 5 in the NFL draft after his junior year will help ND here. 

The staff will need to identify new OL targets as the high school season continues. Schrauth and Wagner are both slipping away. Not over for either, but hard to see ND being the choice for either. I would also like to see the staff go after another WR. Not sure what's going on with Amorion Walker, but with him taking visits to other schools, ND has to be ready for a potential decommit. Cannot have a class of 2 WRs after only 3 WRs last year, especially with all the attrition at WR recently.

On defense, just keep working on Nwankpa. Also hope that Hero Kanu jumps on board - he seems very high on ND. Anthony Lucas is supposed to take a gameday visit, but he seems SEC bound. 

• Leprechaun (+1) 1

2 hours ago, The Captain 19 said:

Amorion Walker visited meatchicken this past weekend with his family. Just an FYI. 

Yeah. I would personally like to keep him. ND did a great job staying on him early. People in his ear about Michigan though. Those always get interesting. ND still has time to find another WR if needed though. Hopefully Michigan keeps throwing for ~50 yards each week.

7 minutes ago, Big23Head said:

Yeah. I would personally like to keep him. ND did a great job staying on him early. People in his ear about Michigan though. Those always get interesting. ND still has time to find another WR if needed though. Hopefully Michigan keeps throwing for ~50 yards each week.

I'd like to hang onto him also. Hopefully he wants to stick to WR. I believe they're recruiting him on the D side of the ball.

I also heard they're trying to flip Domani Jackson. With the situation in so cal he may be looking. Any way you see ND trying to make a run at him? 

13 hours ago, The Captain 19 said:

I'd like to hang onto him also. Hopefully he wants to stick to WR. I believe they're recruiting him on the D side of the ball.

I also heard they're trying to flip Domani Jackson. With the situation in so cal he may be looking. Any way you see ND trying to make a run at him? 

Michigan is now recruiting him as WR or S. Time will tell. They still have a chance to lose several games. I think Jackson will stay at USC or head to Bama if he doesn't love the new coach.

15 hours ago, D Fence said:

If we can hang on until 11/27, they may have 4 losses after they have to go on the road against Wisconsin, Penn State, Maryland and OSU.  Think they will have trouble with all those teams.

We may also have about that many losses in that time frame.

2 hours ago, Big23Head said:

FWIW, Devin Moore is visiting Florida. Nothing concerning right now. I expect this might happen with a few players due to the lack of visits over the last couple of years. 

He might just want to see Alabama and Florida play (and have a good time)