2022 Recruiting Prospects

Big23Head

2 hours ago, ndfanatic78 said:

They really need to fix the highlighting as on the light theme I can never see the names in the highlighted area and I don’t feel like switching back and forth all the time.

Yeah, I've noticed too. I think it is because I copy and paste the names instead of constantly relinking, which would take forever. For whatever reason it adds that highlight no matter which direction you are going from dark to light or light to dark. 

10 minutes ago, Big23Head said:

Yeah, I've noticed too. I think it is because I copy and paste the names instead of constantly relinking, which would take forever. For whatever reason it adds that highlight no matter which direction you are going from dark to light or light to dark. 

It shows me when I highlight the text manually, versus switching from dark to light etc. Still an issue that should be resolved nonetheless.

I thought Judkins' film was decent.  Yes, he is not on the same level as Singleton but has pretty good size and 26 offers.  He looks slightly better than C'bo did in HS, but not quite as skilled as Diggs.  I'd stay on him and consider as an option, especially considering Kyren may go pro and no guarantee that C'bo returns for another year.  By comparison, Flemister's next best offer was GA Tech, yet he's been a pretty valuable contributor on short yardage, closing out games, etc.

3 hours ago, Synoptico said:

@Big23Head fyi, i know it shows up fine on dark mode, but this is what it looks like on light mode

image.png.a0e6c7980e2361e0508a211abb646ecf.png

I assumed it was black, but weird that it blacks out the names like that. Annoying. That would mean I can't copy and paste without that happening. 

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Synoptico said:

@Big23Head fyi, i know it shows up fine on dark mode, but this is what it looks like on light mode

image.png.a0e6c7980e2361e0508a211abb646ecf.png

22 hours ago, reneg said:

It shows me when I highlight the text manually, versus switching from dark to light etc. Still an issue that should be resolved nonetheless.

Should be fixed now. See below.

AL RB Quinshon Judkins: ND had passed partially and now may circle back. Hopefully this plays into the fall

CA WR CJ Williams: Likely decides next month and should be ND

WA WR Tobias Merriweather: He could stretch it out but ND is in the top two right now. Likely to head into the fall

MA WR Elic Ayomanor: He will decide before Aug. 27th. I'd pick Stanford as of today, IF he's a take for them

OH OL Aamil Wagner: This will go into the fall and he will take more visits to his top 5

WI OL Billy Schrauth: Anyone's guess right now, ND or WI

NV DL Cyrus Moss: This will go into fall. I'd bet on Oregon, but if he visits again things get interesting

CA DL Hero Kanu: If he visits this month for the BBQ then I love where ND is with him

AZ DL Anthony Lucas: This should go into the fall, I'd bet he ends up elsewhere though as of today

MO DL DJ Wesolak: Does ND get back involved here, can they?

IA S Xavier Nwankpa: This is the guy ND needs. Likely to go into the fall and involve more visits. 

Edited by Big23Head
  • Like 1
  • Leprechaun 1

40 minutes ago, Big23Head said:

Should be fixed now. See below.

AL RB Quinshon Judkins: ND had passed partially and now may circle back. Hopefully this plays into the fall

CA WR CJ Williams: Likely decides next month and should be ND

WA WR Tobias Merriweather: He could stretch it out but ND is in the top two right now. Likely to head into the fall

MA WR Elic Ayomanor: He will decide before Aug. 27th. I'd pick Stanford as of today, IF he's a take for them

OH OL Aamil Wagner: This will go into the fall and he will take more visits to his top 5

WI OL Billy Schrauth: Anyone's guess right now, ND or WI

NV DL Cyrus Moss: This will go into fall. I'd bet on Oregon, but if he visits again things get interesting

CA DL Hero Kanu: If he visits this month for the BBQ then I love where ND is with him

AZ DL Anthony Lucas: This should go into the fall, I'd bet he ends up elsewhere though as of today

MO DL DJ Wesolak: Does ND get back involved here, can they?

IA S Xavier Nwankpa: This is the guy ND needs. Likely to go into the fall and involve more visits. 

Appreciate it

I like how soon it is. Not 100%, but I always felt that the longer his recruitment dragged out, the less likely he would choose ND. I am optimistic about CJ Williams at this point... unless Big23head has new information and wants to ruin my dreams. ?

247: Top Performers: Alabama All Gas Showcase

RB Quinton Judkins was the Alpha dog

It didn’t take long to see what’s so appealing about Judkins. Possessing an explosive lower body, Judkins put on display his short area quickness and initial burst in positional drills, as well as his ability to become a viable pass catching threat out of the backfield. Already known as a strong runner, any positive development as a receiving option for Judkins will be a welcome sight for the programs recruiting him.

Wrote this in another thread, but worth putting here.

Top 100 WR C.J. Williams announces his commitment on Sunday. ND is the heavy favorite.

Top 125 WR Tobias Merriweather appears close to a commitment (reading the tea leaves a bit, as he has no commitment date set, but would guess he announces this month) and ND is the favorite there as well.

3-star Amarion Walker visited Michigan this past week. It sounds like the ND staff was unaware of the visit and was not told about it until after the fact. I personally don't expect Walker to end up in the class, but that's purely speculation on my part. Just putting two and two together.

Edited by tneun89

1 hour ago, tneun89 said:

Wrote this in another thread, but worth putting here.

Top 100 WR C.J. Williams announces his commitment on Sunday. ND is the heavy favorite.

Top 125 WR Tobias Merriweather appears close to a commitment (reading the tea leaves a bit, as he has no commitment date set, but would guess he announces this month) and ND is the favorite there as well.

3-star Amarion Walker visited Michigan this past week. It sounds like the ND staff was unaware of the visit and was not told about it until after the fact. I personally don't expect Walker to end up in the class, but that's purely speculation on my part. Just putting two and two together.

15 hours ago, tneun89 said:

on Walker visited Michigan this past week. It sounds like the ND staff was unaware of the visit and was not told about it until after the fact. I personally don't expect Walker to end up in the class, but that's purely speculation on my part. Just putting two and two together.

Based on one online article, seems that Michigan might be recruiting Walker as a safety. Has ND only looked at him as a WR?

45 minutes ago, Big23Head said:

WR only I believe

2 hours ago, jbrown_9999 said:

Based on one online article, seems that Michigan might be recruiting Walker as a safety. Has ND only looked at him as a WR?

According to Driskal, after he received db offers, ND asked him if he wanted to play def.  He told them he wanted to play wr.