2022 Recruiting Prospects

Big23Head

21 hours ago, Jburkdd12 said:

Didn’t Kelly say he can’t win against the big boys without ultimate speed quickness and elusiveness ? So why are they taking all these 6’4 guys ? 

Tell Usain Bolt at 6’5” he is to tall to be fast.

22 hours ago, Jburkdd12 said:

Didn’t Kelly say he can’t win against the big boys without ultimate speed quickness and elusiveness ? So why are they taking all these 6’4 guys ? 

I agree. Although I really like Amorion Walkers spring. Looks like a long stride deceptive speed kid. They need a Kaden Saunders type though to go with the other bigger guys. Curious to see if they take 4. 

To me Merriweather and Greene are potential #1 receivers. Williams maybe. 

Edited by Big23Head

2 hours ago, D Fence said:

I'm happy we landed Hinish.  He looks a bit bigger in more recent photos.

Any knockdown effects from his commitment?  I imagine Lucas and Moss are takes either way.  Does that take us down, say 1 LB for this class?

No changes. Hinish was planned on from the beginning. One more DL and possibly two if it is a best available situation. LBs at 4 barring an injury or something. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Big23Head said:

Lots happening this past week and early this week with regard to 2023 and 2024 kids but some 2022 sneaking in too

With offers from Princeton, Yale, Brown, Penn, Dartmouth, and Cal Berkeley, it appears that Ayomanor is a very good student.  The only other 'major' offers seem to be Penn State, Tennessee, and Ole Miss.  He appears to be unranked.  Is this due to his level of competition?

2 hours ago, Kelly Gruene said:

With offers from Princeton, Yale, Brown, Penn, Dartmouth, and Cal Berkeley, it appears that Ayomanor is a very good student.  The only other 'major' offers seem to be Penn State, Tennessee, and Ole Miss.  He appears to be unranked.  Is this due to his level of competition?

Canadian. Moved to NJ to play ball and broke his collarbone. Then transferred to Deerfield in MA then COIVD hit. Essentially, no film on him but his size, testing, and practice workout videos are excellent. 

247: WR Elic Ayomanor: From Canadian Phenom to Notre Dame Recruit