2022 Recruiting Prospects

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In case you all missed this during the transition. I think ND has a HUGE June and July. Quality and quantity.    Side note, I cleaned the entire thread so all tweets are correct except where

Posted Images

Posted (edited)

I posted the potential commit list a couple months ago now:

Angeli, Walker, Staes, Schrauth, Wagner, Wesolak, Cooper or Lucas, Burnham, Tuihalamaka, Jackson, Martinez, Winston.

Landed Angeli, Walker, and Burnham. Then Agu took Wesolak's place.

I still think Staes, Schrauth, Wagner, Cooper, Lucas, Tuihalamaka, Martinez, and Winston are possible. Wagner is probably the biggest question. I think Raridon, Hinish, and Moore could be added. 

Edited by Big23Head
Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, Big23Head said:

The bat signal is out

Anyone know if Del Alexander is the only coach tweeting this? If so, can we read anything into it (i.e. it refers to one of the players he is personally recruiting)?

Edited by jbrown_9999
3 hours ago, jbrown_9999 said:

Anyone know if Del Alexander is the only coach tweeting this? If so, can we read anything into it (i.e. it refers to one of the players he is personally recruiting)?

All coaches tweet it. I’d go Raridon like faith said. 

• Leprechaun (+1) 1
  • 2 weeks later...

As of today, ND should have 27 uncommitted official visitors in June. There are several other players on the fringes but I would expect later visits if ND needs to move on from another player. About 13 of the players visiting are expected to announce a decision this summer and that number could grow obviously now that visits are starting. I think ND will land 6-8 recruits this summer. Strong potential ND's class could be full going into the fall with the exception of the 1-2 'always find room' type of players. 

• Like (+1) 1
13 minutes ago, Big23Head said:

As of today, ND should have 27 uncommitted official visitors in June. There are several other players on the fringes but I would expect later visits if ND needs to move on from another player. About 13 of the players visiting are expected to announce a decision this summer and that number could grow obviously now that visits are starting. I think ND will land 6-8 recruits this summer. Strong potential ND's class could be full going into the fall with the exception of the 1-2 'always find room' type of players. 

Obviously a lot will change with visits, but curious as to your best guess for what ND's class looks like after the summer wraps up.