2022 Recruiting Prospects

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In case you all missed this during the transition. I think ND has a HUGE June and July. Quality and quantity.    Side note, I cleaned the entire thread so all tweets are correct except where

Heard that Joey Tanona ran a 4.8 40 during his high school testing. They used some type of laser timing system so might not be exaggerated as much as usual for high school. Also supposed to be throwing shot put around 60' in practice but has been in the 53-54' range in meets.

Edited by jbrown_9999
1 hour ago, golson5 said:

It will be interesting to see which DEs get left out of this class as well. 

New offer Darren Agu is getting a bunch of crystal balls to ND. 

What does that mean or what does that say about Wesolak, Tafiti and others?

If Agu ends up Irish, it is good sign that Freeman seems to be able to go against Alabama and win as a recruiter.

2 hours ago, golson5 said:

It will be interesting to see which DEs get left out of this class as well. 

New offer Darren Agu is getting a bunch of crystal balls to ND. 

What does that mean or what does that say about Wesolak, Tafiti and others?

Likely left out and potentially still have a spot for Cyrus Moss. It will show what level they view Wesolak at. 

38 minutes ago, Big23Head said:

Likely left out and potentially still have a spot for Cyrus Moss. It will show what level they view Wesolak at. 

That's surprising on Wesolak.  He's been blowing up and thought we were in the lead.   I prefer Wesolak to Agu

4 hours ago, golson5 said:

That's surprising on Wesolak.  He's been blowing up and thought we were in the lead.   I prefer Wesolak to Agu

I think they can be comparable. The Agu offer may be a little pressure on Wesolak too and the staff can fully understand his intentions.  Landing either one and grinding for Moss would be a fantastic class. The DL and LB class right now is just great all around no matter the combination of players that ND should be able to land.

Edited by Big23Head