2022 Recruiting Prospects

I wouldn't say only. Merriweather has been great and Morris has potential.

I think ND has a great shot to land Merriweather, but I would put him a level below C.J. Williams. Maybe that's not fair - to be completely honest, I don't know a ton about him. But Williams is #45 overall (#6 WR) on 247 and #27 overall (#3 WR) on Rivals. Borderline 5-star. Merriweather is #79 overall (#10 WR) on 247 and #160 overall (#18 WR) on Rivals. I would be thrilled if ND could land Merriweather, but I would not put him at the level of Williams. Hopefully they can land both.

It's hard to see Morris going anywhere other than Michigan at this point.

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In case you all missed this during the transition. I think ND has a HUGE June and July. Quality and quantity.    Side note, I cleaned the entire thread so all tweets are correct except where

FWIW, today in interviews Kurt Hinish was asked about his brother being recruited by ND. He said Donovan is 1-2 inches taller, ~275# right now, and a better athlete than himself. Said Donovan moves be

Posted Images

Posted (edited)

I think by the end of July ND will have 8 more commits. There is potential for 12 more if things go well.

RB: either a top tier guys commits or they more to the next set of guys

WR: ND will add at least one more WR by the end of July

TE: ND will add at least one more TE by the end of July

OL: ND will add at least one more OL by the end of July

DL: ND will add at least one more but likely two DL by the end of July

LB: ND will add at least two more LB by the end of July

S: ND will add at least one S by the end of July

I actually think all positions except DBs could be wrapped up before the season starts.

Edited by Big23Head

@Big23Head, I'm looking into if there's a way to fix all the broken twitter embeds at once. Still not much luck, but I'll keep looking. But for any updates, all you need to do going forward is paste the link to the tweet and it should auto-embed going forward. Back-fixing it has been a bit of a challenge. Worst-case scenario is it might require manually editing the post and just pasting the link to the tweet's themselves.

Thanks for keeping this going!

17 minutes ago, Mike said:

@Big23Head, I'm looking into if there's a way to fix all the broken twitter embeds at once. Still not much luck, but I'll keep looking. But for any updates, all you need to do going forward is paste the link to the tweet and it should auto-embed going forward. Back-fixing it has been a bit of a challenge. Worst-case scenario is it might require manually editing the post and just pasting the link to the tweet's themselves.

Thanks for keeping this going!

Just the link or the embed link?

Also, any idea why it is dragging in a crazy amount of tweets from the other ones?

Just now, Big23Head said:

Just the link or the embed link?

Also, any idea why it is dragging in a crazy amount of tweets from the other ones?

Just the link itself will work and it will auto-embed. So all you need to do is paste something like the link below and it will come across like this.

https://twitter.com/NDFootball/status/1375932398148452352

I believe it isn't working because previously it was using HTML embeds, which are disabled by default on newer forum software. I can enable HTML, but I get a warning message when I go to turn it on. So I'm going to leave it disabled. I'll see if I can go and turn your previous posts in html. Otherwise, I'll need to just dig the tweet out and edit it. Still looking for a way to do this at scale.

Sorry for the inconvenience here.

When enabled, users in this group will be able to post raw HTML (in areas of your site where it is also enabled). Allowing users to post HTML is extremely dangerous and malicious users can use the feature to damage your site. It is strongly recommended that this feature is not enabled at all, or only for trusted staff groups.

Thanks @Big23Head

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Mike said:

Just the link itself will work and it will auto-embed. So all you need to do is paste something like the link below and it will come across like this.

https://twitter.com/NDFootball/status/1375932398148452352

I believe it isn't working because previously it was using HTML embeds, which are disabled by default on newer forum software. I can enable HTML, but I get a warning message when I go to turn it on. So I'm going to leave it disabled. I'll see if I can go and turn your previous posts in html. Otherwise, I'll need to just dig the tweet out and edit it. Still looking for a way to do this at scale.

Sorry for the inconvenience here.

Thanks @Big23Head

Is there an edit post feature that I am missing? I don't see anything on the old posts that would allow me to change them.

EDIT: Ok...so this one showed up with an Edit button but the above ones do not.

Edited by Big23Head
  • Like 1
25 minutes ago, Big23Head said:

Is there an edit post feature that I am missing? I don't see anything on the old posts that would allow me to change them.

EDIT: Ok...so this one showed up with an Edit button but the above ones do not.

9 minutes ago, FaithInIrishForever said:

Hi, Big.

To the right of the word Author, on my screen there is 3 dots. Click on those three dots for more optons if you see them.

Sorry about this. Thank you for all you do!

Thanks again both of you! Did some digging in the back-end and there was a 5 minute time limit (for members) on edits by default. Just changed it to unlimited. Can you check again and let me know if it shows. Thank you again!

Posted (edited)
On 3/27/2021 at 10:18 AM, Big23Head said:

I think by the end of July ND will have 8 more commits. There is potential for 12 more if things go well.

RB: either a top tier guys commits or they more to the next set of guys

WR: ND will add at least one more WR by the end of July

TE: ND will add at least one more TE by the end of July

OL: ND will add at least one more OL by the end of July

DL: ND will add at least one more but likely two DL by the end of July

LB: ND will add at least two more LB by the end of July

S: ND will add at least one S by the end of July

I actually think all positions except DBs could be wrapped up before the season starts.

In case you all missed this during the transition. I think ND has a HUGE June and July. Quality and quantity. 

Side note, I cleaned the entire thread so all tweets are correct except where I was quoted, I cannot edit those. It no longer looks like spam tweets. 

Edited by Big23Head
  • Thanks 5
31 minutes ago, Big23Head said:

I see Michigan and Penn State just offered Stokes.  Perhaps that is good news for ND for the top backs that were considering those schools and ND?

1 hour ago, nd_irish said:

I see Michigan and Penn State just offered Stokes.  Perhaps that is good news for ND for the top backs that were considering those schools and ND?

I wouldn't say so yet. A lot of kids will emerge this year due to the lacks of film and eyes on them last year. If multiple offers start going out from those schools at RB then ok, that would be a positive sign.

• Mike featured and unfeatured this topic