*the official irish vs blue devils game day thread*

chirodomer

Well done. Just a reference but UNC was up against Syracuse 7-6 at the half and got their stuff together and laid 24 in the 2nd half for a runaway win. Teams are rusty and this game is no different but Foskey has been a beast and Lea has the D up to speed faster than the O which shouldn't be all that surprising.

It’s just frustrating to see this OL underperform so mightily. They’re talked about as one of the best in the country and they were just bad.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I’d rather have the extra 30 seconds they left out there.

Glad they got 3, but I think with proper play calling they could have had 7.

Who knows?

Can't argue but better to be up 10-6 than Book missing another key throw though Tremble had room to run on his first drop and had a good chance to catch the INT. Hey, we're winning which at the end of the day, is all that matters.

It’s just frustrating to see this OL underperform so mightily. They’re talked about as one of the best in the country and they were just bad.

Agreed. They're blocking for the screens has been great and decent pass pro but the run game is without a doubt disappointing. Let's see what adjustments they make for the second half but opening up the playbook made a world of deference. Wondering about Lenzy now as I expected him to at least run some jet sweeps but he was rumored to be on the Covid list and maybe while cleared to play, something isn't right with him. Good to see Wilkins on the board tho.