2020 Schedule Released

Dardo

Very happy the rumor that ND/Clemson would be moved to the beginning of the season wasn't true. And, the ACC actually made it harder on Clemson by having them play a game the week before ND (they originally had a bye).

Not that we have much of a chance of beating Clemson, but anything helps - I think playing in November when they are coming off a game against BC helps ND.

It seems like it boils down to Clemson, Florida State, and North Carolina(?). ND just can't lose to anyone but Clemson.

Do you guys really think a full season will happen? I have very strong doubts. It seems like coaches and universities are in general saying all the right things. Players, though, are taking a much more active role in all of this. Their parents and lawyers probably will too.

I predict chaos after about 3 weeks when tons of players on various teams test positive. Then it turns into a situation like they have in MLB, teams canceling games against teams with players who tested positive.

I'm excited about the possibility of college football, but not getting my hopes too high.

6 games in a row with Clemson at #5. Travel is much shorter than in the past - not flying all over tarnation.

Do all players get tested before and after every game?

https://twitter.com/ndfootball/status/1291359699997265921?s=10

Welp here it is.

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/w7JIEYN" data-context="false" ><a href="//imgur.com/a/w7JIEYN"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

This is exciting to see that we may really have football this year. People who think Clemson is the only tough game on the schedule clearly haven't taken a look at North Carolina lately. Mack Brown has that program rolling right now. Sam Howell is a stud (38 tds, 3,600 yds last year as a freshman.) This game will be very tough. Either way, very happy with the schedule for all things considered.