What would you like to see?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. What would you like to see?

• A countdown thread
    • X and O's
    • Position Battles
    • Other

I would love to see both position battles and X’s and O’s Discussed. Many apologies for getting. roped into political discussion on here. I avoided for many months but finally cracked. I will avoid bringing it here again and just try to ignore the ones that do.

Alright Faith, I’m jumping the gun here. What’s the most highly contested battle right now? Running back? Buck? Tightend? Corner opposite of Bracy? What’s the most important?

I’d probably say corner right now. I know Crawford is back but I’d rather see him in the nickel. 1-2 good corners isn’t going to be enough in today’s pass happy offenses.

Rather than complain, feel free to start a thread about one of those non-football, non-politics topics...

I think the point is that

General Discussion

Here is your place to discuss recent articles on the home page or talk about anything relating to Notre Dame athletics.

and

Open Forum

The open forum is a place to talk about anything on your mind, ND related or not.

Synoptico was making a statement that 90% of us would agree with.

I think the point is that

General Discussion

Here is your place to discuss recent articles on the home page or talk about anything relating to Notre Dame athletics.

and

Open Forum

The open forum is a place to talk about anything on your mind, ND related or not.

Synoptico was making a statement that 90% of us would agree with.

That would be great, but right now, there’s a very real overlap of politics and sports. And I don’t mean from a social perspective, just getting a chance to play is political

Alright Faith, I’m jumping the gun here. What’s the most highly contested battle right now? Running back? Buck? Tightend? Corner opposite of Bracy? What’s the most important?

I’d probably say corner right now. I know Crawford is back but I’d rather see him in the nickel. 1-2 good corners isn’t going to be enough in today’s pass happy offenses.

I hope the biggest battle is with RBs and someone making a huge leap that can be a difference maker. I have hope for Tyree but that is a lot to ask for smallish true frosh RB who didn’t get any Summer practice in.

Boy that is a tough one, RB or CB ? I would say CB would be the most important. I think at RB if Armstrong stays healthy we enough young depth (incl. our freshman) to put together a decent running game. But at CB we really lack any proven depth. Even our two potential starters Bracey and Crawford have never overwhelmed me. Clemson proved in the past that they can easily score on us if we do not have good corners .....and we got to beat them to win a NC.

I’m really interested in TE. Wright is more of an H-Back, but you’ve still got Tremble, Tackas, Mayer and Bauman. I’m extremely confident Mayer becomes the go to Pass Catching TE this season. I think he’s the next Big time ND TE. No clue what happens to the other 3, especially with Evans and Nickel committing.