***THE Official Irish vs Cyclones Game Day Thread***

chirodomer

That's how you FOOTBALL! Go IRISH! We'll find our rhythm....only the 1st QTR for crying out loud...10-0 is a pretty good start for a team few expected to be motivated for this meaningless game! Iowa State is loading the box so keep setting up with play action and our WR's, Clayppol and Lenzy can have a field day not to mention Kmet and Tremble working the seem routs...Let's go!

Claypool with a fumble recovery on the Punt and an awesome TD catch. Again, he’ll never be a #1 or even #2 WR, but he can be a solid WR and excellent ST player. I feel like he’s a perfect fit to play in New England.

Claypool is easily a 2 in the NFL. I’d argue he might develop into a one at some point.

Looks like Lea is intent on playing Man and playing to stop the run...gonna need the Safety's to step up and play over the top but good start by both Bracy and Pride making key stops to save some chunk plays, including the last dropped TD pass. Let's see how he adjusts as the game plays out but Wells has his kids ready to go too.

He’s a tweener. Not fast enough to be a 1, too big to play the Slot.

I haven't followed the Raven's but how has Boykin's Rookie season played out? I think Claypool is going to make a better pro but tough to see him going 2nd Round but no less than 3rd. He goes up and does a great job catching the ball thrown at it's peak and going up and getting it.

Run defense is stout! Now let's make 'em pay before the half! And that's the Chunk play we needed! We can't run block but our pass protection is terrific...Don't know how we don't get the TD for Claypool but let's make it happen now! There's some speed to the edge! GO IRISH!

Edited by AtLeastMySisWasIrish