Trump supporters?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

https://www.insider.com/qanon-conspiracy-theory-biden-inauguration-codemonkeyz-ron-watkins-2021-1

This is almost Heavens Gate or Branch Dividian-like. "The Q" didn't do what he/it was supposed to do. The UFO didn't follow Hale-Bop, Trump left; Biden was sworn in.

I'm sure it all part of the pedo, cannibalistic plan, a short-term setback. I guess it's time for a double Frazzledrip on the rocks at Comet Ping Pong.

Yeah, not sure what you’re trying to say here or how it relates....

Oh, I know you're not sure. You and most of 300 million Americans plus another 20 million added today are not yet sure. Stop believing the propaganda. Start believing there are that many liars out there. But they can't control everything. Not yet. Not unless you keep believing their nonsense.

Case in point...the congressional leadership has oversight and is ultimately responsible for security decisions regarding the Capitol. So either they are grossly incompetent regarding their own security or it served their purpose to allow a riot at the Capitol. You can decide for yourself. Now of course the investigation into this will come up with some other third alternate reality theory supporting the rise of white supremacists or something more clever. And there you have it. They are probably just too clever for us and with too many resources for us to get out of the slowly boiling pot in which we find ourselves.

I remain hopeful. There are no democrats, no republicans, those are just constructs as some of our fellow Americans say. In the end there is only the truth. And the truth history has shown is ever elusive. Not just America but the world depends on us finding it and keeping it close to us.

Oh, I know you're not sure. You and most of 300 million Americans plus another 20 million added today are not yet sure. Stop believing the propaganda. Start believing there are that many liars out there. But they can't control everything. Not yet. Not unless you keep believing their nonsense.

How condescending and smug of you. Keep congratulating yourself on how much you are superior to anyone else with whom you interact. It’s sure to be a hit with interpersonal relationships you may have.

As for me, I’ll just disregard you, as you have affirmatively proven that you have nothing important to offer.

Keep watching...

::scene party::

Watching a president work to stop a pandemic and restore the country. Oh, sorry you are talking about liberal cannibals? Where’s the bean dip?

Edited by Jim2Dokes

Watching a president work to stop a pandemic and restore the country. Oh, sorry you are talking about liberal cannibals? Where’s the bean dip?

At first glance, I read this as ".....about liberal cannibis" which goes really well with "Where's the bean dip?"

Edited by jimbo
At first glance, I read this as ".....about liberal cannibus" which goes really well with "Where's the bean dip?"

Lol, I wish we were having weed debates! No, apparently there are grown *** people, probably a few that have posted in this thread, that are glued to message boards or even are apart of a local chapter of qanon. They believe that basically anyone against Trump is a pedo cannibal and scarier, they also plot terrorist attacks it appears. First, it was the Clinton’s and Obama’s, but now even Romney, Barr etc. are apart of this. One day, they say all will be revealed, that’s why they say things like “keep watching”.

Edited by Jim2Dokes

Yeah the pandemic. I seem to recall something Trump mentioned about HCQ back in the spring was it. Interesting how all the objections for its use in treating Covid have been lifted. To think all this time a readily available and inexpensive therapy was there to successfully treat people. Odd timing with the retractions so soon after the inauguration and all...

I don't seem to recall any comments made towards cannibalism in my posts or this entire thread. Once again I'm still standing by my posts.

Yeah the pandemic. I seem to recall something Trump mentioned about HCQ back in the spring was it. Interesting how all the objections for its use in treating Covid have been lifted. To think all this time a readily available and inexpensive therapy was there to successfully treat people. Odd timing with the retractions so soon after the inauguration and all...

I don't seem to recall any comments made towards cannibalism in my posts or this entire thread. Once again I'm still standing by my posts.

In a nutshell, you are still pushing HCQ and stand by your posts.

Shocking. I'll carry this over into any posts you make: you're entrenched, and reality won't change your opinion. Got it.

Interesting how all the objections for its use in treating Covid have been lifted.

What are you talking about? The FDA website still says not to take it and the EUA has not been reinstated.

BAgate,

Don’t bother trying to use anything like FACTS or COMMON SENSE either the QAnon crew. They are unable to consider anything outside their fiction. Real life must be a confusing and frightening thing to them. I think the bleach drinking has damaged them.

I won’t be terribly surprised if we learned in a few years that the messages from “Q” on which they form their opinions turn out to be Russians messing with our country yet again. Do I have facts to support that? No I do not. That’s why I’m not storming the Kremlin or urging war. But would it shock me to learn that’s what the source of all these lies is? Not at all.