Trump supporters?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Update- according to NBC News, there were 8 arrests with gun charges and 1 arrest where a guy had 11 Molotov cocktails.

That’s armed.

Yeah, came back to say I'd looked into and found these reports from arrests coming up. Unbelievable.

Now leftists care about cops? Funny, you spent all summer telling us they were all racist murders.

No, we're all cop-hating communists. Blanket generalizations that derail back and forths are fair game as a two-way street, I guess. And, TBC, that second sentence is absolutely not a shot at you, it's just to point out that we're all really suffering from at codifying what is a morass of multitudinous shifting, vague opinions and perspectives. I imagine you've felt the sting of being presumed to be something you're not simply because of how you've voted (and who else voted that way). Care to have a moment sharing in that particular aspect of this gigantic suck factory? :peace:

Now leftists care about cops? Funny, you spent all summer telling us they were all racist murders.

Who said that? Where is the quote? Nothing funny about generalizations, since you seem to think in those terms since you are adamant in defending these terroists that must make you one of them by your standards. You must support what happened and you must support the officer being killed. You must by your false logic and dichotomous thinking. What would you think of a group of American Muslims storming the Capitol? What would make that different?

Who said that? Where is the quote? Nothing funny about generalizations, since you seem to think in those terms since you are adamant in defending these terroists that must make you one of them by your standards. You must support what happened and you must support the officer being killed. You must by your false logic and dichotomous thinking. What would you think of a group of American Muslims storming the Capitol? What would make that different?

Who’s defending them? Not me. Just pointing out the hypocrisy from last summer.

Trump Supporters, where are you at?

I'd be interested in hearing how you are feeling after the events of this week.

Voted for him, but was never a MAGA type. I would’ve been ok with them gunning down all of the ppl who stormed the Capitol yesterday.

Trump Supporters, where are you at?

I'd be interested in hearing how you are feeling after the events of this week.

How I feel:

I voted for him, I'd vote for him again over Biden

I still think the election was rigged

Biden is already putting out anti-cop rhetoric... like I knew would happen.

Riots are bad, that includes the one at the Capitol

Media is hypocritical as hell after watching the reaction to the riot a couple days ago. Where was this sentiment after the riots all summer long... which were based on lies.

Out of curiosity, what do you think about Rudy Guiliani calling for "trial by combat" and the mob subsequently killing a police officer? Any criticism of Guiliani?

Even worse, he and Trump were calling senators while this was going on to convince them to vote against the electoral college. Sen Sasse R out of Nebraska stated that Trump was displaying excitement while the terrorists were infiltrating the Capitol. I just can’t even fathom how anyone could respect Trump at this point. The point of election fraud is so mute at this point, his aides have come out and said it is bullshit and Powell is getting sued for a billi. Anyone who believes this **** at this point, I mean idk what to say.

Even worse, he and Trump were calling senators while this was going on to convince them to vote against the electoral college. Sen Sasse R out of Nebraska stated that Trump was displaying excitement while the terrorists were infiltrating the Capitol. I just can’t even fathom how anyone could respect Trump at this point. The point of election fraud is so mute at this point, his aides have come out and said it is bullshit and Powell is getting sued for a billi. Anyone who believes this **** at this point, I mean idk what to say.

You and me both, Jim2Dokes, you and me both.

Game is afoot. Keep watching folks and buckle your seatbelts...

Yeah, because you have been right before. Links or stop. Rats have and are leaving the ship. If storming the capital is your “game” you have problems. Are you plotting something? I mean this sounds like a threat to national security. Just know Trump is not worth your life.

Edited by Jim2Dokes
Yeah, because you have been right before. Links or stop. Rats have and are leaving the ship. If storming the capital is your “game” you have problems. Are you plotting something? I mean this sounds like a threat to national security. Just know Trump is not worth your life.

Still standing firmly behind my posts.

Links or stop? How is anyone allowed to do that when big tech has censored any dissenting facts and opinions from the net? Case in point storming the capital. There are tons of videos showing what happened. Yet they are getting scrubbed across all platforms. Why would that be, could it be that the MSM and swamp don't want people to see what really happened recorded by people who were there? Capitol police opening barriers for people to come in, giving tours, posing for selfies with the "rioters". Don't worry more info will come out clarifying what happened in the future I'm sure.

Plotting something, a threat to national security? Nope, no need. Ain't my game to play, all will be revealed soon enough though. You're right the rats are leaving. DC is panicking.

Links or stop? How is anyone allowed to do that when big tech has censored any dissenting facts and opinions from the net? Case in point storming the capital. There are tons of videos showing what happened. Yet they are getting scrubbed across all platforms. Why would that be, could it be that the MSM and swamp don't want people to see what really happened recorded by people who were there? Capitol police opening barriers for people to come in, giving tours, posing for selfies with the "rioters". Don't worry more info will come out clarifying what happened in the future I'm sure.

Plotting something, a threat to national security? Nope, no need. Ain't my game to play, all will be revealed soon enough though. You're right the rats are leaving. DC is panicking.

I hope there are responsible adult family members or friends keeping an eye on you.

Is that you, Q???