Trump supporters?

Why do I get nothing when I search for your developing story? Any links of your news?

Msm suppression, George Soros. I did hear that Mike Flynn is selling Q gear out his garage, Sydney Powell still has books for sale and you can still donate to the Trump election fraud fund that goes directly to his wallet. It’s a shame that these people exploit their followers. Don, you have posted like 50 things, none of them true. At which point do you do some self reflection. No offense man, but at least say something like, “okay I was wrong, BUT this is new” instead you post are disproven, ignore the disproven statements and move on to the NEXT thing. 7 millions more votes, it’s over. They did their job, got some people to think somehow more people actually voted for the clear worst president ever and sold some merch. Sure they will get a cushy pundit job at Newsmax or something.

Edited by Jim2Dokes
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do I get nothing when I search for your developing story? Any links of your news?

Google the hearing and watch it yourself. I think his part starts around 1 hour in. I apologize I don’t have the link for it offhand but the video is pretty easy to find when you search for it.

I don’t know what this would end up meaning to the upcoming runoff or any other past event that used these machines but it seems on the outside it could be significant. We were all told under oath by Dominion’s CEO that this wasn’t possible. These machines are not connected to WiFi nor could they be penetrated. Hacking your way into a network and obtaining two-way communication (input/output) is a very bad thing for cybersecurity.

Msm suppression, George Soros. I did hear that Mike Flynn is selling Q gear out his garage, Sydney Powell still has books for sale and you can still donate to the Trump election fraud fund that goes directly to his wallet. It’s a shame that these people exploit their followers. Don, you have posted like 50 things, none of them true. At which point do you do some self reflection. No offense man, but at least say something like, “okay I was wrong, BUT this is new” instead you post are disproven, ignore the disproven statements and move on to the NEXT thing. 7 millions more votes, it’s over. They did their job, got some people to think somehow more people actually voted for the clear worst president ever and sold some merch. Sure they will get a cushy pundit job at Newsmax or something.

No offense taken. This was all captured on live TV in front of the GA Senate Judiciary Hearing so I’m not offended by your take on all of my disproven conspiracies. I think most people are from Missouri when it comes to this political season and this is perfect for them. Eyes don’t lie. Google it. Then let us know what you think. Still waiting to hear anyone offer a counter argument on previous video that shows election workers being told to ignore stacks of ballots with same signatures and no creases in them and to count them anyways. Surely somebody has an explanation for that disproven video. ;)

This was all captured on live TV in front of the GA Senate Judiciary Hearing

I used DuckDuckGo and, literally, got nothing. I have pretty much gone back down periscope with all the fraud take. I equate it to the Russian "collusion" bullshit that the DNC tried desperately to fabricate. Which, BTW, nobody on that side will admit was a complete waste of time and money.

If you could provide a link it would be much appreciated.

I keep wondering, if, let's say in August 2021 they DO find a bunch of fraud, how does that play out? Will the Republic survive? Would one side concede? Would open shots be fired? Man that's a scary thought.

No offense taken. This was all captured on live TV in front of the GA Senate Judiciary Hearing so I’m not offended by your take on all of my disproven conspiracies. I think most people are from Missouri when it comes to this political season and this is perfect for them. Eyes don’t lie. Google it. Then let us know what you think. Still waiting to hear anyone offer a counter argument on previous video that shows election workers being told to ignore stacks of ballots with same signatures and no creases in them and to count them anyways. Surely somebody has an explanation for that disproven video. ;)

Frances Watson, chief investigator for the secretary of state, was quoted as saying the supposedly suspicious containers under the banquet room’s table were not suitcases, but rather standard containers for transporting ballots.

“It was an empty bin and the ballots from it were actually out on the table when the media were still there, and then it was placed back into the box when the media were still there and placed next to the table,” Watson said.

Sterling also told Lead Stories: “If you look at the video tape, the work you see is the work you would expect, which is you take the sealed suitcase looking things in, you place the ballots on the scanner in manageable batches and you scan them.”

Whether you choose to believe the SOS or not is up to you, but it has been explained.

At this point I believe we can just chalk it up as you will never believe that Biden won, which is counter to everything because Trump sits at around or below 40 approval rating, has always been the lowest in history. I don’t know why it is crazy he lost to people.

Edited by Jim2Dokes

Jim,

First off, I think Biden won. Sure there might be some fraud, but what's to say there wasn't some fraud for the other side? I think they should look into it, but only from the standpoint of working to keep election integrity in the future.

Having said that, I think your party should take some responsibility for all this. From the time Donald Trump was elected, the Democrats did everything they could to say he wasn't elected fairly, when he was. How much money was spent on the Mueller "investigation" that yielded ZERO collusion? When that failed, they tried impeachment. Throwing a fit is the new standard and it was started once Trump was elected. I am hoping that the Republican party doesn't repeat the same mistakes for the sake of the nation, but right now that's a dicey proposition. :(

Say what you will about Bush Jr and Obama but at least the nation was able to move forward!

Edited by ckp160
Jim,

First off, I think Biden won. Sure there might be some fraud, but what's to say there wasn't some fraud for the other side? I think they should look into it, but only from the standpoint of working to keep election integrity in the future.

Having said that, I think your party should take some responsibility for all this. From the time Donald Trump was elected, the Democrats did everything they could to say he wasn't elected fairly, when he was. How much money was spent on the Mueller "investigation" that yielded ZERO collusion? When that failed, they tried impeachment. Throwing a fit is the new standard and it was started once Trump was elected. I am hoping that the Republican party doesn't repeat the same mistakes for the sake of the nation, but right now that's a dicey proposition. :(

Say what you will about Bush Jr and Obama but at least the nation was able to move forward!

I don’t think any reasonable left leaning individual thinks Trump was elected unfairly, unless you consider the electoral college a joke, which I do. He did lose by 3 million people.Remember it was actually Trump that thought that the election was fraud because he lost by 3 million. Nonetheless, the Mueller prob was not about that and we could go on and on about it being warranted. I agree with you, it’s time to move forward. Whether it’s Biden or a sane Repub makes a bid in 4 like Romney I’m all for it. I may vote for Romney at this point over some democrats, he’s a great candidate and could be a great president. He just went up against the best.

Unfortunately, unless we get some sort or recalibration as a nation, I don't know if we'll see sane candidates moving forward. I am going to try and focus on what good might come of a Biden administration. He may try to disarm me.... you know I wouldn't let that slide.... but he'll be good for the environment and our world image will go up. Even if he doesn't actually do **** for our global strength, our image will be improved. Plus, we'll have total consciousness on our death bed so we got that going for us.

I used DuckDuckGo and, literally, got nothing. I have pretty much gone back down periscope with all the fraud take. I equate it to the Russian "collusion" bullshit that the DNC tried desperately to fabricate. Which, BTW, nobody on that side will admit was a complete waste of time and money.

If you could provide a link it would be much appreciated.

I keep wondering, if, let's say in August 2021 they DO find a bunch of fraud, how does that play out? Will the Republic survive? Would one side concede? Would open shots be fired? Man that's a scary thought.

[ame]

[/ame]
Frances Watson, chief investigator for the secretary of state, was quoted as saying the supposedly suspicious containers under the banquet room’s table were not suitcases, but rather standard containers for transporting ballots.

“It was an empty bin and the ballots from it were actually out on the table when the media were still there, and then it was placed back into the box when the media were still there and placed next to the table,” Watson said.

Sterling also told Lead Stories: “If you look at the video tape, the work you see is the work you would expect, which is you take the sealed suitcase looking things in, you place the ballots on the scanner in manageable batches and you scan them.”

Whether you choose to believe the SOS or not is up to you, but it has been explained.

At this point I believe we can just chalk it up as you will never believe that Biden won, which is counter to everything because Trump sits at around or below 40 approval rating, has always been the lowest in history. I don’t know why it is crazy he lost to people.

I was referring to the other video I posted last week.

This video, however; shows workers beginning to count ballots again after sending the republican poll workers home around 10:30 p.m.. There is sworn testimony stating this from the workers who were sent home, you can see them all file out of the room in the surveillance video, and there is an actual TV interview in which Georgia's own officials state that they stopped the count and are sending workers home for the night and will resume in the morning.

So, here we have Georgia election officials stating a completely different thing on national TV than what they later purport to be the truth so I'm not exactly sure how reliable their word is at this point. We have surveillance video, sworn testimony from multiple workers, and even the word of top Georgia election officials all telling us the same thing. The only statement that doesn't match any of this information is the latter revision of election-night events.

https://www.11alive.com/article/news/politics/elections/georgia-absentee-ballots-ok-after-pipe-bursts-at-state-farm-arena/85-37a6c502-09cd-48eb-8856-15c5602d6aff

I was referring to the other video I posted last week.

This video, however; shows workers beginning to count ballots again after sending the republican poll workers home around 10:30 p.m.. There is sworn testimony stating this from the workers who were sent home, you can see them all file out of the room in the surveillance video, and there is an actual TV interview in which Georgia's own officials state that they stopped the count and are sending workers home for the night and will resume in the morning.

So, here we have Georgia election officials stating a completely different thing on national TV than what they later purport to be the truth so I'm not exactly sure how reliable their word is at this point. We have surveillance video, sworn testimony from multiple workers, and even the word of top Georgia election officials all telling us the same thing. The only statement that doesn't match any of this information is the latter revision of election-night events.

https://www.11alive.com/article/news/politics/elections/georgia-absentee-ballots-ok-after-pipe-bursts-at-state-farm-arena/85-37a6c502-09cd-48eb-8856-15c5602d6aff

I'm watching the GA Voting System Implementation Manager debunk all of the conspiracy theories, including the faked "hacking" that was staged in the state legislature (the one you have mentioned).

This guy knows his stuff.

I'm watching the GA Voting System Implementation Manager debunk all of the conspiracy theories, including the faked "hacking" that was staged in the state legislature (the one you have mentioned).

This guy knows his stuff.

He did do a good job.

That’s not Antifa. That’s the natural consequence of people swallowing lies. And those helping to spread the lies.

I think it’s a bit more nuanced. This behavior was acceptable over the summer. While Trump has truly effed this situation with his constant speeches and tweets about a stolen election, people are reacting based on what was already shown to be ok in our country. Media, tech, etc supported the BLM protests and did not condemn, and in some cases did not acknowledge, the violence that occurred. This was bound to happen today or on the day of the inauguration. Saw this coming a mile away. The level of violence will continue to increase with each protest moving forward unless it is squashed at the onset.

Idiots everywhere. They all are expecting change. I’ll tell you this, since I’ve been alive with every president that has served, not one of them has altered my life or well-being. Biden being president will be exactly the same.

So go ahead, burn shyt down. I’ll still be lying comfortably in my bed four years from now when the next president is elected.

make america great again.....what a joke

this moron of a president is turning us into belarus...

and the republican party has gone from the defenders of freedom to the purveyors of sedition...

sad day for america...what the world must think...wow

aloha

There’s no nuance here. Your “law and order” fuhrer incited this today. Explicitly. And he’s still perpetuating his lies.

Anything else is simply making excuses.

And that’s the problem. This whole ‘my side is right and your side is wrong’ will not lead to anything positive. I’m not saying that Trump didn’t start it, I actually said that he did in my previous post. I’m saying that without the mass protests and riots we’ve seen as a nation over the past several months, this may not have occurred.

And I’m saying that you can tell who’s in the wrong when for the SECOND time this year, Trump cultists have invaded a capitol because they don’t like the decisions of elected officials.

I’m saying that there’s a huge difference between being upset because of the death of people at the hands of police (right or wrong) because they appear to disproportionately kill certain people and being upset because you choose to reject objective reality and soak yourself in the gasoline of lies simply because you’re unhappy with an election.

You can’t be surprised when that fire burns everything.

And I know that usually there are two sides to things. But supposedly both sides agree that rioting is not OK. Not last summer and not today. There’s no “fine people on both sides” today.

Edited by TexasDomer

There is no nuance to a full scale riot and take over of Capitol Hill. Trying to explain that away as you need to understand where they are coming from... come on.

None of this is a surprise btw as it is what Republicans have allowed to happen and Trump loyalists have stoked the flames to encourage. So if you hear words on news channels that GOP members are shocked, disgusted at todays events they are just words - they had many chances to rebuke this President and this is what happens.

Todays events are exactly what he wanted. A very dark day.

Also where are the National Guard and quasi military police today when they were actually needed? Rioters should never have gotten within 500 yards of the Capitol.