Trump supporters?

just like the mayor of Chicago who had no problem with the angry mob until they showed up outside her home.

Amongst civic "leaders" in various cities who planned on defunding their PD's. They thought that going with the mobs was the thing to do. History shows that revolutions often eat their own though, as they themselves found to be the truth.

I also seem to remember reading around here about how the protests were mostly peaceful and not that big of deal. And the Feds were escalating the situation and if they just backed down things would be ok...

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really doubt PBP guys have police security just for them up in the both. But whatever. Once **** hits the fan he'll call 9-1-1 and beg for LEO to show up then probably bitch why they didn't get there sooner. Hypocrits calling for defunding the police until they need them.

And even beyond that, how do you justify having a play by play guy who celebrated the injury of an athlete?

What does Brenna Taylor have to do with “Trump supporters”?

I will add what does an announcer with ESPN twitter have to do with “Trump Supporters”?

Y’all can’t make a new thread?

Hopefully the polls are right and we can kick this thread goodbye!

BTW, tell the RNC to stop calling me to mail in my ballot, I know it’s a fraud to mail in my ballot, Trump says so :)

Edited by Jim2Dokes
What does Brenna Taylor have to do with “Trump supporters”?

I will add what does an announcer with ESPN twitter have to do with “Trump Supporters”?

Y’all can’t make a new thread?

Hopefully the polls are right and we can kick this thread goodbye!

BTW, tell the RNC to stop calling me to mail in my ballot, I know it’s a fraud to mail in my ballot, Trump says so :)

The Taylor case has been used by the left, not the right....to support this fugazi BLM movement. One of many cases intended to denigrate the President and prop up the supposed unfair treatment of minorities in this country.... solely to attempt to sway the election. Even when the smoke clears and it's obvious that these officers did the right thing, we still have to endure chaos from the left.

Unfortunately for these movements and their antifa henchmen, burning our cities and stealing everything they can get their baby smooth hands on will have the opposite of the intended effect come November.

I despise Trump, but at least he agrees that this anarchy has to be stopped to secure the personal safety of our citizens.

Edited by echo88
The Taylor case has been used by the left, not the right....to support this fugazi BLM movement. One of many cases intended to denigrate the President and prop up the supposed unfair treatment of minorities in this country.... solely to attempt to sway the election. Even when the smoke clears and it's obvious that these officers did the right thing, we still have to endure chaos from the left.

Unfortunately for these movements and their antifa henchmen, burning our cities and stealing everything they can get their baby smooth hands on will have the opposite of the intended effect come November.

I despise Trump, but at least he agrees that this anarchy has to be stopped to secure the personal safety of our citizens.

Fugazi black rights movement? That there are no black people on this site to challenge your thoughts? A movement in which 90% + of black people support. That’s what I thought, I wasn’t sure but now it is clear why Trump supporters would highlight these black issues in this thread. Trump stopping these terroists organizations?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.insider.com/pro-trump-activists-plan-violence-portland-protests-leaked-chat-logs-2020-9%3famp

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2020/09/25/portland-oregon-proud-boys-rally/%3foutputType=amp

Fugazi black rights movement? That there are no black people on this site to challenge your thoughts? A movement in which 90% + of black people support. That’s what I thought, I wasn’t sure but now it is clear why Trump supporters would highlight these black issues in this thread. Trump stopping these terroists organizations?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.insider.com/pro-trump-activists-plan-violence-portland-protests-leaked-chat-logs-2020-9%3famp

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2020/09/25/portland-oregon-proud-boys-rally/%3foutputType=amp

There absolutely are black people on this site...

There absolutely are black people on this site...

Well they would have far more credibility that me to comment on the “fugazi” Blm movement as echo pointed out is all I am saying. And hey, maybe echo is black, but there are not too many Jason Whitlocks out there.

Edited by Jim2Dokes

Don’t act like Antifa is any better.

Don’t act like Antifa is any better.

Ahh you see there that is the issue. Your trying to make me argue that they are because you believe Antifa is on my side and the groups I mentioned are on yours, when I never said they were. However, facts do matter. The FBI labels antifa an “ideology” and the above mentioned groups that I mentioned “extremist groups”. We could get into schematics, let’s just agree that anything far to anything is not helpful.

Twitter, Facebook, Kung flu, no fires ever in Canada, fires started on purpose by the left or right etc not helpful.

All this propaganda, you know there are foreign enemies (Russia ect.) that setup right wing vs left wing protests to set this **** up right? Remember when there was a debate on Romney vs Obama, i mean simpler times. Wtf is going on, you have to wonder. Dude, I would take Romney in a heartbeat right now. Give me a sane republican!

Edited by Jim2Dokes
Well they would have far more credibility that me to comment on the “fugazi” Blm movement as echo pointed out is all I am saying. And hey, maybe echo is black, but there are not too many Jason Whitlocks out there.

This country provides opportunity to all...and has for decades. Self-imposed cultural limitations, paired with the demand for endless apologies/relegation to subjugation, breeds the same flavor of spite than the slights it seeks to cure. And that will not end well for anyone.

Ahh you see there that is the issue. Your trying to make me argue that they are because you believe Antifa is on my side and the groups I mentioned are on yours, when I never said they were. However, facts do matter. The FBI labels antifa an “ideology” and the above mentioned groups that I mentioned “extremist groups”. We could get into schematics, let’s just agree that anything far to anything is not helpful.

Twitter, Facebook, Kung flu, no fires ever in Canada, fires started on purpose by the left or right etc not helpful.

All this propaganda, you know there are foreign enemies (Russia ect.) that setup right wing vs left wing protests to set this **** up right? Remember when there was a debate on Romney vs Obama, i mean simpler times. Wtf is going on, you have to wonder. Dude, I would take Romney in a heartbeat right now. Give me a sane republican!

Two pretty prominent African Americans just let the world know their heartfelt, level headed thoughts on the Taylor case (shaq and barkley). Love to see you guys eat your own. Love even more to see white guys like you tell them theyre wrong and try to toast their twitter accounts for not taking such a militant, myopic view as your own.

Guess they better resign for not sharing the opinions of cancel culture.

Youre digging your own graves...and that's with the most incompetent president in office ive ever seen. Youre practically handing him a 2nd term.

Large US cities are literally burning in the name of partisan-spun horsesh|t and the fact that either you or the cause you represent thinks this will change anything is a true testament to the era of delusional left.

Theyre burning because democrat, liberal mayors are wallowing in the chaos and abandoning control of their cities in hopes that they can pin it on Trump. It wont work. They simply come across as the spineless puppets they are.

This isnt the same as fighting for suffrage...or the repeal of jim crow...this is simply manufactured outrage in the age of perpetual immaturity. Keep holding your collective breaths. Eventually youll snuff yourselves out because what youre fighting for doesnt exist. I get that social media clout has tricked you guys into believing that you must be part of something bigger than yourselves in order to matter, but there isnt anything here that significant to change.

We were oddly thriving when your man was in office just last term, yet now we need to notch it back several decades to apologize profusely while your agents of change steal their gucci bags and nikes in the name of equality? Cops didn't behave differently when Obama was president. That is a fact.

The difference is that no one was desperately grasping for reasons to paint the US as a racist nation....because we had a black president. Let that sink in. Weird that could happen in a "systematically racist country". Lol do you even know what that means??? It means that people of color would be routinely kept from offices of prominence intentionally with the support of the country.

Those of your ilk will never be pacified regardless. Youre in the minority, despite what the media has told you. And most of us have fu(king had it with your bullsh|t.

Edited by echo88
You gotta take a **** or something? No need to announce it on this message board. We are tryin to talk about football.

Uhhh yeah. Any of your sources covering the little scandal that's coming out drip by drip on the Clinton Foundation, the Biden's, Obama, corruption in the DOJ and FBI upper echelons, etc etc? Criminal investigations are coming. Enjoy the show...

Two pretty prominent African Americans just let the world know their heartfelt, level headed thoughts on the Taylor case (shaq and barkley). Love to see you guys eat your own. Love even more to see white guys like you tell them theyre wrong and try to toast their twitter accounts for not taking such a militant, myopic view as your own.

Guess they better resign for not sharing the opinions of cancel culture.

Youre digging your own graves...and that's with the most incompetent president in office ive ever seen. Youre practically handing him a 2nd term.

Large US cities are literally burning in the name of partisan-spun horsesh|t and the fact that either you or the cause you represent thinks this will change anything is a true testament to the era of delusional left.

Theyre burning because democrat, liberal mayors are wallowing in the chaos and abandoning control of their cities in hopes that they can pin it on Trump. It wont work. They simply come across as the spineless puppets they are.

This isnt the same as fighting for suffrage...or the repeal of jim crow...this is simply manufactured outrage in the age of perpetual immaturity. Keep holding your collective breaths. Eventually youll snuff yourselves out because what youre fighting for doesnt exist. I get that social media clout has tricked you guys into believing that you must be part of something bigger than yourselves in order to matter, but there isnt anything here that significant to change.

We were oddly thriving when your man was in office just last term, yet now we need to notch it back several decades to apologize profusely while your agents of change steal their gucci bags and nikes in the name of equality? Cops didn't behave differently when Obama was president. That is a fact.

The difference is that no one was desperately grasping for reasons to paint the US as a racist nation....because we had a black president. Let that sink in. Weird that could happen in a "systematically racist country". Lol do you even know what that means??? It means that people of color would be routinely kept from offices of prominence intentionally with the support of the country.

Those of your ilk will never be pacified regardless. Youre in the minority, despite what the media has told you. And most of us have fu(king had it with your bullsh|t.

“Your” “you”. Thanks for all the associations in your rant from my quoted post that you clearly did not even read. If you read my post about all the division and stupid **** in this country and then read yours, well yours makes no sense.

Edited by Jim2Dokes
Uhhh yeah. Any of your sources covering the little scandal that's coming out drip by drip on the Clinton Foundation, the Biden's, Obama, corruption in the DOJ and FBI upper echelons, etc etc? Criminal investigations are coming. Enjoy the show...

Your show is boring as ****. I already mailed in my ballot, guess I’ll miss the rest of this boring show?

Doj, pizzagate, Clinton something, Obamacare, bradygate, the door out of the basement is that way.

I could just go to Brietbart or whatever and read your posts, you offer little perspective. “Willdfires don’t happen in Canada”, yeah that sounds like one of those looney sites headlines. Speaking of, before you respond with something ect enjoy the show, what’s going on with no fires ever in Canada conspiracy?

“ Also kinda funny none of fires are north of that invisible border with Canada” -Jessie Moore wise words.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/5828057002

giphy.gif

Boom

Edited by Jim2Dokes
Your show is boring as ****. I already mailed in my ballot, guess I’ll miss the rest of this boring show?

Doj, pizzagate, Clinton something, Obamacare, bradygate, the door out of the basement is that way.

I could just go to Brietbart or whatever and read your posts, you offer little perspective. “Willdfires don’t happen in Canada”, yeah that sounds like one of those looney sites headlines. Speaking of, before you respond with something ect enjoy the show, what’s going on with no fires ever in Canada conspiracy?

“ Also kinda funny none of fires are north of that invisible border with Canada” -Jessie Moore wise words.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/5828057002

giphy.gif

Boom

Yeah, you could go to a number of websites that aren't the MSM, seriously USA Today? But you won't comprehend what's being shown to you and keeps pouring out about the corruption of the prior administration and its efforts to undermine the incoming administration. Russiagate, Mueller investigation, Ukrainegate, and more all conducted under false pretenses in an effort to oust Trump. All of them as well as other "scandals" thoroughly debunked and disproven, now the willful malfeasance of those operations are coming to light each passing day and criminal probes are beginning. Watergate can't approach the level of corruption that's being exposed now. Your team is scared shitless of what's coming.

BTW point to where I said Canada never has wild fires. Didn't happen. Funny about the climate change though disregarding years of improper land management and arson. So many arsonists arrested on the US side, many who probably got away too. Makes one wonder, but yeah climate change...

Yeah, you could go to a number of websites that aren't the MSM, seriously USA Today? But you won't comprehend what's being shown to you and keeps pouring out about the corruption of the prior administration and its efforts to undermine the incoming administration. Russiagate, Mueller investigation, Ukrainegate, and more all conducted under false pretenses in an effort to oust Trump. All of them as well as other "scandals" thoroughly debunked and disproven, now the willful malfeasance of those operations are coming to light each passing day and criminal probes are beginning. Watergate can't approach the level of corruption that's being exposed now. Your team is scared shitless of what's coming.

BTW point to where I said Canada never has wild fires. Didn't happen. Funny about the climate change though disregarding years of improper land management and arson. So many arsonists arrested on the US side, many who probably got away too. Makes one wonder, but yeah climate change...

1. My team is my family, this world and my bank account to support my family. I care about other people health and happiness and my own. Whoever aligns with making the world a better place is on my team. Not social constructs of “right, left, liberal, conservative”.

2. You did say there were no wildfires, I provided a direct quote in previous post “Kung flu”.

3. Crying about my Sources? Funny for someone that spouts **** all day and never has any. Go to google type in “Canada wildfires” and go to the various Canadian govt Websites to see exactly how many they are working on right now, in real time. They might even have videos. If that’s not enough get off you *** and drive 10 hrs/ fly 2-3 hrs and see a fire for yourself.

Edited by Jim2Dokes
1. My team is my family, this world and my bank account to support my family. I care about other people health and happiness and my own. Whoever aligns with making the world a better place is on my team. Not social constructs of “right, left, liberal, conservative”.

2. You did say there were no wildfires, I provided a direct quote in previous post “Kung flu”.

3. Crying about my Sources? Funny for someone that spouts **** all day and never has any. Go to google type in “Canada wildfires” and go to the various Canadian govt Websites to see exactly how many they are working on right now, in real time. They might even have videos. If that’s not enough get off you *** and drive 10 hrs/ fly 2-3 hrs and see a fire for yourself.

No wildfires EVER in Canada conspiracy....your words not mine. Read a little closer in my posts about what I talked about.

Sources, please feel free to check John Solomon or Catherine Herridge(CBS) for any of their articles highlighting released DOJ docs regarding any of the above subjects. Herridge for a MSM reporter has been on top of all the latest news and is extremely thorough with her investigative reporting. Likewise Solomon has been very dogged in his approach. Those are but two.

No wildfires EVER in Canada conspiracy....your words not mine. Read a little closer in my posts about what I talked about.

Sources, please feel free to check John Solomon or Catherine Herridge(CBS) for any of their articles highlighting released DOJ docs regarding any of the above subjects. Herridge for a MSM reporter has been on top of all the latest news and is extremely thorough with her investigative reporting. Likewise Solomon has been very dogged in his approach. Those are but two.

“Also kinda funny none of fires are north of that invisible border with Canada” -Jessie Moore wise words.

At this time you posted this there were 25 fires in BC per the BC govt website. Just own you stupid comment Kung flu. Oh, still going around to all your friends saying “Kung flu” all the time thinking your cool?

Yes! Took the words right outta Trumps mouth Referring to me Catherone how surprising. “ It’s a big story, it’s a tremendous story. And on the internet, it’s the biggest thing that's taken over the internet. Nobody can even believe it,” Trump concluded. “It would be great if the lame-stream media would do something about it. But do you know, but they tend not to. But I — again, I want to, I want to commend Catherine Herridge of CBS, she did an incredible piece on this, and she — can’t believe it.”

“ John Solomon, one of the major participants in a plot by Trump’s personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani to mislead the public on the Ukraine scandal and to defame officials such as then-U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch. During his interview, Johnson mentioned Herridge’s name in a list comprising major right-wing misinformers that he said he hoped would “start making a lot of these connections.” ”

Hmm yeah I’m actually spotting some connections myself here.

Maybe you should just read the report “The extent to which Hunter Biden’s role on Burisma’s board affected U.S. policy toward Ukraine is not clear.”

In other words a big ****ing waste of tax payer money.

Edited by Jim2Dokes
“Also kinda funny none of fires are north of that invisible border with Canada” -Jessie Moore wise words.

At this time you posted this there were 25 fires in BC per the BC govt website. Just own you stupid comment Kung flu. Oh, still going around to all your friends saying “Kung flu” all the time thinking your cool?

Yes! Took the words right outta Trumps mouth Referring to me Catherone how surprising. “ It’s a big story, it’s a tremendous story. And on the internet, it’s the biggest thing that's taken over the internet. Nobody can even believe it,” Trump concluded. “It would be great if the lame-stream media would do something about it. But do you know, but they tend not to. But I — again, I want to, I want to commend Catherine Herridge of CBS, she did an incredible piece on this, and she — can’t believe it.”

“ John Solomon, one of the major participants in a plot by Trump’s personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani to mislead the public on the Ukraine scandal and to defame officials such as then-U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch. During his interview, Johnson mentioned Herridge’s name in a list comprising major right-wing misinformers that he said he hoped would “start making a lot of these connections.” ”

Hmm yeah I’m actually spotting some connections myself here.

Maybe you should just read the report “The extent to which Hunter Biden’s role on Burisma’s board affected U.S. policy toward Ukraine is not clear.”

In other words a big ****ing waste of tax payer money.

What was I connecting to with the US fires that I mentioned then and this morning?

So in other words you haven't looked up articles from either one nor have you paid any amount of time reserching any of this stuff. Similar in you're responses towards Flynn, Carter Page FISAs, Trump/Russia, etc. You're uninformed at best or willfully ignorant at worst.

“Your” “you”. Thanks for all the associations in your rant from my quoted post that you clearly did not even read. If you read my post about all the division and stupid **** in this country and then read yours, well yours makes no sense.

You had to ask what the Taylor case had to do with a thread about Trump. Your allegiance and beliefs arent a mystery around here.

You had to ask what the Taylor case had to do with a thread about Trump. Your allegiance and beliefs arent a mystery around here.

It is possible to Support peaceful protests against police brutality AND be strongly against any rioting etc. Also, I agree with you that the rioting etc does not help the democrats. I can have different thoughts about a whole load of issues. I am also against defunding the police. However, do support more training And getting rid of the bad apples that make police officers look bad.

Edited by Jim2Dokes
It is possible to Support peaceful protests against police brutality AND be strongly against any rioting etc. Also, I agree with you that the rioting etc does not help the democrats. I can have different thoughts about a whole load of issues.

It's possible, yes. It's just not what is happening. And because the left had failed to admonish the rioting/looting, it makes them complicit. Protests, whether peaceful or violent, won't change anything though...because the only problem is with a handful of bad cops that literally no one on the right has supported.

Every profession has bad apples...but a largely selfless and risky job should be appreciated instead of ridiculed. The overwhelming majority of cops are handed very tough and complicated responsibilities...and they somehow flourish.

But if i were in their shoes, id throw in the towel after being neutered by hypocrite anti-Trump mayors and continue to let it burn to the ground. Because that is the only way to show how your job is critical to the security of this country.

It's possible, yes. It's just not what is happening. And because the left had failed to admonish the rioting/looting, it makes them complicit. Protests, whether peaceful or violent, won't change anything though...because the only problem is with a handful of bad cops that literally no one on the right has supported.

Every profession has bad apples...but a largely selfless and risky job should be appreciated instead of ridiculed. The overwhelming majority of cops are handed very tough and complicated responsibilities...and they somehow flourish.

But if i were in their shoes, id throw in the towel after being neutered by hypocrite anti-Trump mayors and continue to let it burn to the ground. Because that is the only way to show how your job is critical to the security of this country.

You sure seem to think in very black and white terms. Just because some tweakers are looting doesn’t mean a majority of the country’s citizens are responsible. I say majority because majority of the country vote left, even the last president election. Are you complicit in the nearly 400 people right wing nationalists have killed since 1994? The Kkk? No you are not, but by your logic you sure are.