BC Game Thread

FaithInIrishForever

35-20 ND is my prediction. I will be at a funeral from 2 PM to 4 PM Its a game where ND plays cover 1 and says beat us by passing. We'll have large numbers defending the box, as always those games are about physicality and decisiveness.

Our QB and defensive players have been decisive lately. If that continues we'll win. No scheme in the world is going to tackle or get in the backfield the athletes do that.

Good for Book for getting his fear of failure under control.

Good for the defense for playing fast without fearing failure.

40-7 in the 4th. Outgaining BC 437 to 170.

I get that they started slow, but man, some of you guys need to relax. The first quarter/half was ugly, but they are absolutely rolling on both sides of the ball now. Third week in a row.

Senior Day is always a tough day for guys to flip the switch after all the pregame stuff. Guys started slow but they’re more than making up for it now.

I get that they started slow, but man, some of you guys need to relax. The first quarter/half was ugly, but they are absolutely rolling on both sides of the ball now. Third week in a row.

Senior Day is always a tough day for guys to flip the switch after all the pregame stuff. Guys started slow but they’re more than making up for it now.

It’s almost like people on here have a tendency to overreact.

I was wondering that too

It was Moala. He is on kick return with Keys who also wears #13, so he has to be #70 on kick return. I guess he changed into it after the catch was ruled a TD, but when it was overturned, he didn’t have time to change back because he was rushed out onto the field because he’s in the goal line package.

It is hilarious reading a game day thread from beginning to end and seeing how quickly people pounce on slow starts. I'm as pessimistic as they come and even I chuckled at the severe overreaction on this thread

Was at the game today. Team looked fine, was in total control for most of the game. Even when it was 7-6 you felt ND was dominating, which they pretty much did outside of the one long BC pass play.

However, in person, from way up high in the stadium, Book misses way too many wide open WR/TE. He missed one on each of the first three drives. Like, blown coverage wide open for TD's down the middle of the field and he never even sees it. He also refuses to throw many contested passes, even if a WR has a step on a DB.

So after watching on TV all year and wondering, my suspicions were confirmed today. There are plenty of open WR that Book is ignoring to run out of the pocket for a gain of 1. My entire section was seeing the same thing.

No idea what they are watching on film, but it couldn't have been a one off game and I know others who have been at games have said the same thing. Should have been 21-0 in the 1st quarter if he'd have just hit the wide open option.

Was at the game today. Team looked fine, was in total control for most of the game. Even when it was 7-6 you felt ND was dominating, which they pretty much did outside of the one long BC pass play.

However, in person, from way up high in the stadium, Book misses way too many wide open WR/TE. He missed one on each of the first three drives. Like, blown coverage wide open for TD's down the middle of the field and he never even sees it. He also refuses to throw many contested passes, even if a WR has a step on a DB.

So after watching on TV all year and wondering, my suspicions were confirmed today. There are plenty of open WR that Book is ignoring to run out of the pocket for a gain of 1. My entire section was seeing the same thing.

No idea what they are watching on film, but it couldn't have been a one off game and I know others who have been at games have said the same thing. Should have been 21-0 in the 1st quarter if he'd have just hit the wide open option.

I was at the game as well and agree. The people in my section were saying the same. And what you said about Book not throwing contested passes is the first thing I noticed.

It is hilarious reading a game day thread from beginning to end and seeing how quickly people pounce on slow starts. I'm as pessimistic as they come and even I chuckled at the severe overreaction on this thread

We’re all fanatics or else we wouldn’t be posting on here. Severe overreactions? You weren’t questioning the o line play in the first half? I’m sure most were they just chose not to post it.

It’s easy to come here after a blowout win and criticize real time comments. If anyone here said they were thrilled with the o line play in the first half they’d be lying.

We’re all fanatics or else we wouldn’t be posting on here. Severe overreactions? You weren’t questioning the o line play in the first half? I’m sure most were they just chose not to post it.

It’s easy to come here after a blowout win and criticize real time comments. If anyone here said they were thrilled with the o line play in the first half they’d be lying.

Defense really controlled AJ Dillon, 56 yards on 14 carries

Then the QB only went 9/20 for 63, and had a long pass.

I agree the offense looked choppy but no one can argue with those numbers on defense.

Defense really controlled AJ Dillon, 56 yards on 14 carries

Then the QB only went 9/20 for 63, and had a long pass.

I agree the offense looked choppy but no one can argue with those numbers on defense.

I don’t think anyone was complaining about the defense. They were phenomenal as usual.