Phil has to be the starter

nd2000

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No, if he was materially better, he would’ve won out. You guys think these coaches do purposefully dumb things to prove a point? They don’t. Everyone wants to be an amateur psychologist and get inside BK’s head. He’s going to do whatever gives ND the best chance to win.

In his mind. Which is the problem......

There’s a reason he didn’t beat out Book. He’s not that good either. Book has regressed, and I’m all for benching him. However, there’s other issues with the Defense and bad OL play being overlooked.

Kelly hired Quinn as OL coach and kept him for a second year. . As a result, any issues with the OL are at least partially due to Kelly

How he has been the rest of his career vs Top 10 teams? How many times has he beaten OSU?

Brian Kelly would never beat Ohio State either and got waxed when he played them last so what's your point. If ND played in the big 10 like harbaugh, Kelly would lose to Ohio State every year just like harbaugh. Harbaugh just absolutely destroyed a number 8 Irish team so I would say currently he's the better coach.

Brian Kelly would never beat Ohio State either and got waxed when he played them last so what's your point. If ND played in the big 10 like harbaugh, Kelly would lose to Ohio State every year just like harbaugh. Harbaugh just absolutely destroyed a number 8 Irish team so I would say currently he's the better coach.

Didn’t Kelly beat Michigan last yr when they were a top 10 team?

Woah! Let’s just calm down. Dan Brown won tonight that is for sure. Harbaugh is still an average coach until he proves otherwise. He has never ever made it to a national title or playoff. Until it is done he is not better than BK. He has his day today, but still almost lost to army, got blown out by Wi, and lost to PSU. Also, got outclassed last year by BK when I felt they were actually a better team.

Edited by Jim2Dokes

Woah! Let’s just calm down. Dan Brown won tonight that is for sure. Harbaugh is still an average coach until he proves otherwise. He has never ever made it to a national title or playoff. Until it is done he is not better than BK. He has his day today, but still almost lost to army, got blown out by Wi, and lost to PSU. Also, got outclassed last year by BK when I felt they were actually a better team.

And will get boat raced by OSU again this year.

And will get boat raced by OSU again this year.

I actually think Harbaugh is a good coach, way better than average. I think the media created the hype around him and then bashed him when he didn’t live up to it. That said, if you can’t beat OSU, you won’t last. I think he’s bought himself another yr with this win, but I’d be shocked if he’s the Michigan coach 3 yrs from now.

I wanted to see Phil because Book was seeing ghosts...

I switched to ND radio just to hear what was being said and they mentioned that no QB has started for 2 straight years in the last 10 years at ND. They were questioning why do the QBs go backwards?

Says a lot about BK.

Kelly wouldn't have made it to the playoff in the big ten either because he never would have beaten Ohio St

Kelly just got blown out by the guy who almost lost to army, got blown out by Wisconsin, and lost to Penn St so I don't see your point here.

Tonight was an embarrassment to our program, that was the worst effort of football I have ever seen a ND team play since I can't even remember.

Lol... these meltdowns are amazing.

Does anyone ever actually believe we are one of the 4 best teams in the nation? I really, truly, honestly wish I did.. but we just aren't. And we won't be.. forever. I love ND so GD much.. but this is what we are.. swinging highs and sweeping lows. Accept it and be ok.

FK phil fk Booke...and Fk Kelley....This entire university is a joke...our foot ball team is mediocre at best...our defense is fki g horrible...have you notice there isn't one defensive player on the field with any muscle definition. They are all soft...yall can make excuse for them all you want...but I am telling you it is a **** school with a **** football team.

We will never win another national championship.

When is Kelley done....he got his *** whipped by one of the worse coaches in college football.