Wimbush moved from QB to WR

Jersey Irish

UCF HC Josh Heupel said on Monday that redshirt senior QB Brandon Wimbush could make a transition to WR.

Feel really bad for Wimbush after they told him he was the guy this year.

If dude was honest with himself, he'd know that was likely not the case based upon his performance at ND and based upon his competition. At least he gets an opportunity at another position...worked out for Arnaz Battle.

Many years ago on this board I made a prediction that Wimbush would lead the Irish to a National Championship...swing and a miss.

I thought Manti Teo, QB from OK or NE who decided to play baseball, and Wimbush were program changing players.

Ahh...1 out of 3. Lol

Many years ago on this board I made a prediction that Wimbush would lead the Irish to a National Championship...swing and a miss.

I thought Manti Teo, QB from OK or NE who decided to play baseball, and Wimbush were program changing players.

Ahh...1 out of 3. Lol

Bubba Starling.

Yep This year with the Royals, his hometown team and the team that drafted him. Signed for 7.5 million out of high school

Has probably made around another couple of million in salary since then since his salary with Royals has been $500K since at least 2016 from what I can tell.

Edited by jbrown_9999