ND/UGA Kick Off Time Announced

Synoptico

No shock here, but it will be at 8pm on CBS. This is the first time Alabama/LSU will be a daytime game since 2010, which is the same day.

Yeah, this doesn’t shock me either. I just hope Notre Dame wins so I don’t have to go to bed angry! 😂

No shock here, but it will be at 8pm on CBS. This is the first time Alabama/LSU will be a daytime game since 2010, which is the same day.

Sounds like a great day of college football!

I have to say I am not a fan of the 8pm games. I miss ND playing at 3:30 all the time. All their classic games from back in the day were midday games. It seems like the late games always last until midnight and I am smoked by the end of the game. The next day I am on DD trying to piece together what happened lol.

I cannot wait for college football season!!

Sounds like a great day of college football!

I have to say I am not a fan of the 8pm games. I miss ND playing at 3:30 all the time. All their classic games from back in the day were midday games. It seems like the late games always last until midnight and I am smoked by the end of the game. The next day I am on DD trying to piece together what happened lol.

I cannot wait for college football season!!

Tell me about it man. I recently moved from NY back to LA though! So I'm good with late games again! hahaha

Sweet. More time to get drunk in order to lessen the blow of the impending beat down that will come reigning down on us.

I must admit, I'm not too optimistic on ND's chances either. Maybe they'll get lucky if the weather sucks (it'll be hurricane season) and they can find a way to keep it close.

Sweet. More time to get drunk in order to lessen the blow of the impending beat down that will come reigning down on us.

I am the eternal optimist and think ND will have a shot at this game. Then again, I thought the same in 2012 Alabama NC game and I felt the same last year against Clemson....

I am the eternal optimist and think ND will have a shot at this game. Then again, I thought the same in 2012 Alabama NC game and I felt the same last year against Clemson....

I always find myself talking myself into a win the closer we get to game day. I start blindly overcoming all of the cold hard facts staring me in the face and by the time we get to kickoff I’m lathered up and convinced we will win by 20. It’s just the process. I can relate to what you’re saying.

Heyo haven’t posted in a loooong time.

But LSU vs Bama is in November and still TBD. It isn’t same day as Georgia/ND

I always find myself talking myself into a win the closer we get to game day. I start blindly overcoming all of the cold hard facts staring me in the face and by the time we get to kickoff I’m lathered up and convinced we will win by 20. It’s just the process. I can relate to what you’re saying.

That's me in a nutshell.

"If only"'s become "if"'s, which quickly turn into "when"'s.....then the game starts....