• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Faith, just my only observation but do you think BK would benefit having a qb with size like Kiser or Lawrence? It just seems like it opens the playbook because these guys can see over the line. I know Kizer didn’t have a good year but I think we need to recruit taller qb’s.

Anyone suing this doesn’t make you feel better about our loss is flat out lying. Clemson is dominating!

They may win by more than they beat us!

Face it, we lost to a phenomenal team in Clemson with so much more talent at all positions than us.

Honestly, no. My expectations are when they’re matched up vs the elite, they need to compete. That won’t happen every yr, but when it does, you can’t take solace in any kind of blowout

Honestly, no. My expectations are when they’re matched up vs the elite, they need to compete. That won’t happen every yr, but when it does, you can’t take solace in any kind of blowout

Obviously, we aren’t elite. They are. It should give you perspective that we are a good team that played the best team in the country. We lost but so would everyone else.

Obviously, we aren’t elite. They are. It should give you perspective that we are a good team that played the best team in the country. We lost but so would everyone else.

Clemson is good and is going to be good for a couple of years. May be time for Bama to pass the torch. Swinney is 49. Guy has 15 or 20 years left.