2018 was a fun ride

Rocketsan

Team exceeded my expectations up until today. 12-1 is nothing to discard regardless of how we got there.

We absolutely sh!t the bed today, but I will fondly remember the ‘18 team especially the heart shown by Tranquill and Gilman.

September will be here before we know it...

Say-Cheers-To-Beer.jpg

This beat down took a lot of luster off of the year, makes us look like frauds. No way we should have been embarrased like that, especially disappointed in our offense, why didn't we use our speed receivers like Young more, coaching failed us this game.

Speed receivers? To do what, I don't care who ND rolled out there...it wasn't going to happen. Clemson was by a wide margin the better team.

It was a great season for ND, and in the end the 2 best teams will meet in the Championship game.

This beat down took a lot of luster off of the year, makes us look like frauds. No way we should have been embarrased like that, especially disappointed in our offense, why didn't we use our speed receivers like Young more, coaching failed us this game.

No way... Oklahoma is making us look better. In reality, there’s Bama, Clemson, UGA and then everybody else.

Speed receivers? To do what, I don't care who ND rolled out there...it wasn't going to happen. Clemson was by a wide margin the better team.

It was a great season for ND, and in the end the 2 best teams will meet in the Championship game.

Clemson was not 27 points better, we made them look like a juggernaut. Syracuse almost best Clemson for god sakes.

And Pitt almost beat us. Your point??

Clemson is much better than us. If you can’t see that I just don’t know what else to tell you.

I don’t feel they were overwhelming better. But we can’t be that bad from one player going down(Love). However, our offense is no where near championship level. No one stood out on offense. NO ONE!!

last night night was a kick in the nuts but...

I just can't stop thinking "what if" that fumble by Clemson-and there is NO F'IN WAY there was conclusive evidence the ball touched the line..-goes our way and we have the ball at their like 8 yard line early....we score there, take the lead...the kids start believing...clemson gets nervous..ec..etc..

But anyways, it was a great ride...think of all the highs in the year winning 12 games...we finally get to that elusive playoff...not the result we wanted, but we do get back...

Looking forward to next year. I'll be taking my son to a game, can't wait.

Lets go Irish!

:canada:

It was heartbreaking to watch the boys lose in this particular way. We all want to get to the big game, but if you do make it, you need to show up. This has been one of the worst hallmarks of the ND program over the last two decades: sh!ting the bed. Proud of the boys, but I am devastated by the fact that we seem to come out flat across the board for the biggest games. This seems to be the case regardless of coach, players, team or decade. We need to stop "Clemsoning" all of our important games.

I don’t feel they were overwhelming better. But we can’t be that bad from one player going down(Love). However, our offense is no where near championship level. No one stood out on offense. NO ONE!!

Agree on the offense. Except for Dexter we don’t have any speed or explosiveness needed to compete against a Clemson or Bama. And I agree that we shouldn’t have had that big of a drop off when Love went out. It was very frustrating to see that happen in the 2nd qtr.