*THE Official Irish vs Tigers National Championship Playoff Game Day Thread*

chirodomer

We were supposed to be attacking their safeties in man and taking advantage of the matchup of Finke and the tight ends against them. I haven’t seen it. Our blitzes even when they don’t get home have been effective, yet we are rushing 4. Plus when Love went down Bracy, Griffin, Coleman, hell even Shaun Crawford would have been better options at corner.

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok fellas... I was typing up a fairly pithy response after the first half but I got ticked and chucked my phone at the wall and broke it nicely. I guess I am not as good about realizing it is just a game as y'all are. I am going to sit the second half out. Been a menace to the family the first half with all of my agitation so I told the boy he could play Fortnite on the big TV and I am going to go and read a book or something.

Best of luck to you guys, sorry for being an *******. I am what I am. Cheers and thanks for a great season.

I freakin' love Fortnite! Best video game ever....Got about 60 Victory Royales! LOL

well, that's game. Clemson scores again.

I can't help but to wonder what could have been if that fumble ND recovered deep in Clemson territory was not overturned.

Wouldn’t have mattered, their d line is causing problems for our o line. We were all worried about this a month ago and now it’s happening.

what sucks is fans who don't know what they're talking about who are going to say ND didn't belong in this game. Clemson is the better team but ND had the ability to win this game if they played the way they could and didn't make mistakes like they have.

ND's chances were slim and none. Don't fool yourself. ND is not in Clemson's league.