*THE Official Irish vs Tigers National Championship Playoff Game Day Thread*

Boys! This is our moment! I’m expecting every last one of you to be drunk and rowdy! I’m expecting Notre Dame gear on! I’m expecting everyone to have a cold shot of Irish whisky and some ice cold Wexlers Irish Victory beer on tap! I’m old enough to remember the wins against FSU, Miami, Texas, West Virginia. This is THE team! I’m throwing up a prayer this morning and then it’s all pre-game and then kick off with my boys. Today is our day! Don’t let ANYONE take it from us!

Irish 42

Tigers 13

Nuf Said!

Go Irish! Beat Tigers!

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I’m with ya Chiro!!!

I’ve got all my gear out in the exact same order and positions as I have had in every game this season.

I’m doing my part not to jinx them!

I’ve been a diehard ND fan since 1974 so I’ve been thru it all and have seen some of our best teams ever.

This is our year!!! The Irish will get it done!

ND 35

Clem 27

Go Irish!!!

I’m with ya Chiro!!!

I’ve got all my gear out in the exact same order and positions as I have had in every game this season.

I’m doing my part not to jinx them!

I’ve been a diehard ND fan since 1974 so I’ve been thru it all and have seen some of our best teams ever.

This is our year!!! The Irish will get it done!

ND 35

Clem 27

Go Irish!!!

Ditto. I wear the same outfit and the same pizza. Another was on sale but I didn’t dare buy it.

Today's the day, we're gonna win!

In all seriousness though, we've had an amazing season. The only thing I'm praying for is that we have a good close game and don't get blown out a la 2012. If we win it's just gravy on top :)

Amen. Thrilled to have back to back double digit win seasons and I'd be happy if we just made the game competitive. Clemson is a seasoned powerhouse these days who gets mega athletes on both sides of the ball. Giving them a run for their money would still bring a smile....

If we get blown out, however, I'm not gonna fare well....

As with every upset, the underdog has to get an early lead. If ND can catch Clemson sleeping early, and get out to a quick 2 score lead (like vs Michigan) they may have a shot.

I think we’ll know after the 1st Qtr if they can hang around or are outmatched entirely.

Amen. Thrilled to have back to back double digit win seasons and I'd be happy if we just made the game competitive. Clemson is a seasoned powerhouse these days who gets mega athletes on both sides of the ball. Giving them a run for their money would still bring a smile....

I actually see this game much like last time we played them. However, I think Kelly has matured, brought in better support and our players expect to win rather than hope. Same game here but ND prevails.

Boys! This is our moment! I’m expecting every last one of you to be drunk and rowdy! I’m expecting Notre Dame gear on! I’m expecting everyone to have a cold shot of Irish whisky and some ice cold Wexlers Irish Victory beer on tap! I’m old enough to remember the wins against FSU, Miami, Texas, West Virginia. This is THE team! I’m throwing up a prayer this morning and then it’s all pre-game and then kick off with my boys. Today is our day! Don’t let ANYONE take it from us!

Irish 42

Tigers 13

Nuf Said!

Go Irish! Beat Tigers![/quote

Chiro!!!!

Love it...it is our moment!!!

Go Irish!!!

Echo...are you OK?

Never heard you say anything besides a championship is all that matters.