Cotton Bowl Predictions Thread

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Irish 31

Tigers 17

Notre Dame uses a strong passing game to loosen up the Clemson D-line, getting off to a hot start and a first half lead of 17-7 at the half...A one score game late in the fourth, ND 24 Clemson 17, turns to a 14 pt statement win with a late sack, fumble, scoop and score from Okwara.

Notre Dame seeks redemption against Alabama in the 'ship!!!

(*or we get bit by the stupidity bug, turn the ball over and get nothing on the ground while being boat-raced out of the tourney...which is what most people expect...I feel this team is really a better whole than the sum of its parts and should avoid the fate of lesser Irish squads over the past 20 years...getting gameday hype now and its still 96 hours out...have to slow the roll a bit!!)

Just show up and put on a better showing then we saw at the end of 05, 06, 12 and 15 and that'll be progress. Show that for the first time in a quarter century you can compete with a big boy on a big stage. I dont think they'll win but they will compete hard and just by showing they belong is a big win for the program.

Clemson 31-28

Just show up and put on a better showing then we saw at the end of 05, 06, 12 and 15 and that'll be progress. Show that for the first time in a quarter century you can compete with a big boy on a big stage. I dont think they'll win but they will compete hard and just by showing they belong is a big win for the program.

Clemson 31-28

While I agree with everything you said, it's also sad that the program has fallen to just hoping to play a good game against a top team. Hopefully the next few years we can be the 12 point favorite in a game like this.