Clemson Failed Drug Tests

I read up on Ostarine too. I hadn't heard of it before the suspensions were announced. I found this website that pitches Ostarine and other SARMs:

https://www.mynvfi.org/ostarine-mk-2866-review/

The site talks about using Ostarine in cycles, how it helps increases lean muscle mass and how it has fewer side effects, like water retention, than steroids. It's a PED, plain and simple. Talk of hair gel is total spin in an attempt to protect these players and the program.

My guess is that more Clemson players are using it, but it's just that the three who were caught hadn't quite cycled it out of their system when the test was done.

Dexter Lawrence doesn't even have hair long enough to necessitate hair gel.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn’t realize they only test 18 players. 17% tested positive. There should be a threshold where every player gets tested on the team if you’re above 10% on a random test or something. Clearly they aren’t the only ones.

That's a lotta hair gel.....and steroid baths....

I didn’t realize they only test 18 players. 17% tested positive. There should be a threshold where every player gets tested on the team if you’re above 10% on a random test or something. Clearly they aren’t the only ones.

17 percent of 85 is just south of 15. I say the NCAA should suspend their entire starting D, QB, RB and then maybe the place kicker for good measure. It is only fair.